We All We Got, We All We Need

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
I though Seattle was famous for saying that before the game?
Philly put that phrase on their SB rings.

sutz

Reaction score
Not sure we were the first. It has bounced around the league a bit.

OP
OP
ZorntoLargent

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
sutz":2w5a3zzv said:
Not sure we were the first. It has bounced around the league a bit.
Exactly. Many teams do it. We since 2011.
Figured they’d use something unique to THEM.

A.D.I.D.A.S.

Reaction score
This is kinda like saying Seattle came up with the whole 12th man thing lol. You would think they would come up with something unique to THEM also. You have all of this, "12," crap that Seattle has to pay royalties to Texas A&M for. It is what it is.

sutz

Reaction score
A.D.I.D.A.S.":duvbgs49 said:
This is kinda like saying Seattle came up with the whole 12th man thing lol. You would think they would come up with something unique to THEM also. You have all of this, "12," crap that Seattle has to pay royalties to Texas A&M for. It is what it is.
It's a copycat league for sure, but you're picking at a nerve there, buddy. :141847_bnono:

chris98251

Reaction score
A.D.I.D.A.S.":1k2i4kqw said:

Texas A & M may have had it but it was not made popular there, we unintentionally started using it with the Seahawks way back in the first years of the franchise 78 or 79 I think, we had the Wave, we had Bill the Beer man and we had the 12th MAN influence do to the noise the fans brought causing miscues by the opposing team. Sam Adkins was the last player to wear the 12 jersey because the team thought the importance of the fans and yes the 12th MAN's influence was worthy of it. Not sure if you were paying attention but the 12TH MAN represented well in New Jersey when we won our Super Bowl, announcers stated that it was like a home game for us because of all the Seahawks fans there representing as the 12th MAN.

I suggest you take all you Crap and flush it where it should go, Texas A & M may have started it way back when, but we made it mainstream. We made the Wave mainstream and invented that at the UW also. I guess the UW isn't as petty and hurting for money as the Aggies are or they should have went after everyone using the wave at games of all sorts.

Speaking of unique ADIDAS or as you made it A.D.I.D.I.A.S. is sort of a hypocritical move to call out a team using a phrase when you could not even come up with a unique name for a messge board handle but stole one existing from a shoe company, are you paying the roayalty fees for that usage ?

Come back and talk to us about crap when you change your handle here.

A.D.I.D.A.S.

Reaction score
chris98251":31flzebj said:
A.D.I.D.A.S.":31flzebj said:

Texas A & M may have had it but it was not made popular there, we unintentionally started using it with the Seahawks way back in the first years of the franchise 78 or 79 I think, we had the Wave, we had Bill the Beer man and we had the 12th MAN influence do to the noise the fans brought causing miscues by the opposing team. Sam Adkins was the last player to wear the 12 jersey because the team thought the importance of the fans and yes the 12th MAN's influence was worthy of it. Not sure if you were paying attention but the 12TH MAN represented well in New Jersey when we won our Super Bowl, announcers stated that it was like a home game for us because of all the Seahawks fans there representing as the 12th MAN.

I suggest you take all you Crap and flush it where it should go, Texas A & M may have started it way back when, but we made it mainstream. We made the Wave mainstream and invented that at the UW also. I guess the UW isn't as petty and hurting for money as the Aggies are or they should have went after everyone using the wave at games of all sorts.

Speaking of unique ADIDAS or as you made it A.D.I.D.I.A.S. is sort of a hypocritical move to call out a team using a phrase when you could not even come up with a unique name for a messge board handle but stole one existing from a shoe company, are you paying the roayalty fees for that usage ?

Was there in the Kingdome for all of it. Season ticket holder at Husky Stadium for 40+ years. I was at the Rose Bowl the Warren Moon played in. Sorry, but I think the whole 12 thing is cheesy as hell, even if it isn't popular to say. My handle has nothing to do with the shoes lol.

A.D.I.D.A.S.

Reaction score
sutz":1jmlqu5l said:
A.D.I.D.A.S.":1jmlqu5l said:
It's a copycat league for sure, but you're picking at a nerve there, buddy. :141847_bnono:
Wasn't my intent. Just an old man with an unpopular opinion. :les:

chris98251

Reaction score
A.D.I.D.A.S.":1mje3ck6 said:
chris98251":1mje3ck6 said:
A.D.I.D.A.S.":1mje3ck6 said:

Was there in the Kingdome for all of it. Season ticket holder at Husky Stadium for 40+ years. I was at the Rose Bowl the Warren Moon played in. Sorry, but I think the whole 12 thing is cheesy as hell, even if it isn't popular to say. My handle has nothing to do with the shoes lol.

Oh the Super Fan card as well as denial, thats like saying the 12's isn't associtated with the 12th man, I would think a court would argue that it is still a infringement of copywrite laws since you have such a strong opinion of all the fans supporting the 12th man being a pile a crap.

Doesn't matter really like MR. Orange you will deny anything that doesn't fit or support your argument.

A.D.I.D.A.S.

Reaction score
chris98251":3puvy43w said:
A.D.I.D.A.S.":3puvy43w said:
chris98251":3puvy43w said:
A.D.I.D.A.S.":3puvy43w said:

Oh the Super Fan card as well as denial, thats like saying the 12's isn't associtated with the 12th man, I would think a court would argue that it is still a infringement of copywrite laws since you have such a strong opinion of all the fans supporting the 12th man being a pile a crap.

Doesn't matter really like MR. Orange you will deny anything that doesn't fit or support your argument.
Jesus.....2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f44317059486d432e676966

You know people are allowed to have different opinions right lol?

A.D.I.D.A.S.

Reaction score
"Since you have such a strong opinion of all the fans supporting the 12th man being a pile a crap."

REALLY lol? Talk about projecting. Where did I say THAT? I said the whole 12 thing was crap and cheesy, but nowhere did I mention fans. Try reading it again.

chris98251

Reaction score
A.D.I.D.A.S.":3rmvuent said:
"Since you have such a strong opinion of all the fans supporting the 12th man being a pile a crap."

REALLY lol? Talk about projecting. Where did I say THAT? I said the whole 12 thing was crap and cheesy, but nowhere did I mention fans. Try reading it again.

To extrapolate if you think it is all crap and fans are participants and consider themselves part of the 12th man then you are calling all of them Crap and Cheesy as well.

Also if your not referenceing Adidas then what are you a JR high schooler using A.D.I.D.A.S. as All Day I Dream About Sex?

sutz

Reaction score
Keep working at it and this thread will be shack-worthy.

:laugh:

:snack:

A.D.I.D.A.S.

Reaction score
chris98251":ns2g1t4i said:
A.D.I.D.A.S.":ns2g1t4i said:

To extrapolate if you think it is all crap and fans are participants and consider themselves part of the 12th man then you are calling all of them Crap and Cheesy as well.

Also if your not referenceing Adidas then what are you a JR high schooler using A.D.I.D.A.S. as All Day I Dream About Sex?
1. Ummmmmmm no to the bold.

2. You got me.......
giphy-downsized-medium.gif

A.D.I.D.A.S.

Reaction score
sutz":fd9xfl3i said:
Keep working at it and this thread will be shack-worthy.

:laugh:

:snack:
It already is and should be moved. :irishdrinkers:

adeltaY

Reaction score
I believe you can think the 12 thing is cheesy and lame and still respect the people who buy into it. Same way you can think dancing in clubs is weird and not think less of those who do, you just understand it's not for you.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
adeltaY":1m45wbjc said:
I believe you can think the 12 thing is cheesy and lame and still respect the people who buy into it. Same way you can think dancing in clubs is weird and not think less of those who do, you just understand it's not for you.
Acknowledging that people have different interests?! The hell you say!! :)

IndyHawk

Reaction score
The funny thing is AM did not start 12 man thing..
They simply own the phrase..