[tweet]https://twitter.com/nfltrade_rumors/status/979816526013329408[/tweet]

Go get him.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/minakimes/status/979835092406169600[/tweet]

Can't afford him. :cry:

IndyHawk

Reaction score
We can if we cut Ryan right?Make this happen damnit.

adeltaY

Reaction score
What? No complaints about him being a diva yet in this thread? What about the distractions he would cause? :mrgreen:

Decimation

Reaction score
adeltaY":1q2x02zu said:
What? No complaints about him being a diva yet in this thread? What about the distractions he would cause? :mrgreen:

Source?

I would love him to be a Hawk, since cutting Jon Ryan would help us out with cap space. He won’t play on our team though if I had to guess but I have always liked him as a player.

adeltaY

Reaction score
I noticed raiders fans complaining. Turns out he got a couple personal fouls for taunting and he was in a picture with Talib reenacting the chain snatching, which Bruce Irvin even commented on saying it wasn't right. There's other stuff too. The guy likes to dance and celebrate. I don't remotely give a fun, but I figured it would offend some people's sensibilities.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
Decimation":nhvg5wpv said:
adeltaY":nhvg5wpv said:

Source?

I would love him to be a Hawk, since cutting Jon Ryan would help us out with cap space. He won’t play on our team though if I had to guess but I have always liked him as a player.

You do realize that releasing King saved the Raiders $2.9M in cap space, so there would likely be the opposite of savings if Ryan was cut to sign King?