Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Terelle Pryor, willing to take a flier?

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13

Want Terrelle Pryor on a bargain next year?

No
32%
Yes
56%
I like cake
12%

Total votes : 25

Terelle Pryor, willing to take a flier?
Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:21 pm
  • Coming off a craptastic prove it year last year in DC, Im sure he will need another one year prove it deal.

If your PC-JS are you making the call? I bet a one year $5-6mil deal would get him. I don't see him getting the $8mil deal he got last year.
    "Practice without improvement is meaningless" - Chuck Knox
    2_0_6
    NET Veteran

• 2_0_6 wrote:Coming off a craptastic prove it year last year in DC, Im sure he will need another one year prove it deal.

If your PC-JS are you making the call? I bet a one year $5-6mil deal would get him. I don't see him getting the $8mil deal he got last year.

No thanks. Unless For a minimum deal, otherwise no.
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!

I SO do not care about your fantasy team and who's on it!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

• What happened last year? He had that good season in Cleveland the year before and then just disappeared. Did Doctson just outperform him?
    King Dog
    NET Veteran

• King Dog wrote:What happened last year? He had that good season in Cleveland the year before and then just disappeared. Did Doctson just outperform him?

He suffered an ankle injury in week 2, played through it half the year before going on IR to have surgery. Only started 2 games.
    XxXdragonXxX
    NET Veteran

• I wouldn't mind another 1 year prove it deal. Not sure how cheap he'll be since Donte Moncrief got 7 million but worth a look.
    getnasty
    NET Veteran

• As a Buckeye fan, I'm obligated to hate Pryor, but eh, I'm getting tired of that grudge. If he wants to ball out with us for a year on a reasonable contract, I'd be ok with it. The ability is obviously there, maybe he's past whatever happened last season.
    Rat
    * NET Cynic *

• He is familiar with our team and atmosphere. Too bad he didn't switch to WR earlier in his Career.

I'd take him under $5M a boom or bust at about half the cost of P-Rich. Nice to add a bigger body in the Red Zone to help offset the loss of Jimmy.
    Wenhawk
    NET Veteran

• The Browns, Rams and 49ers are after him and WRs have been getting crazy money so he’ll be too expensive.
    naholmes
    NET Rookie

It is currently Tue May 22, 2018 12:17 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information