Odell Beckham

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
Not sure I'm buying into that. Short vid that really doesn't show that he's smoking pot or anything else other that tobacco. As for the cocaine, I read the tweets attached and some believe the video was shopped. Looking at it closer shows a definite reason to believe there is some funny business going on with how actual the coke is.

My personal opinion is - wouldn't surprise me and I really don't care about him.

edit: forgot a word.

kobebryant

Reaction score
Career down the tubes because he’s enjoying a pizza and a blunt? Some people are so sensitive.

The only person who’s in the wrong here is whoever recorded and shared the video.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
The only thing I got from that article is the writer is a terrible journalist, but that's to be expected considering most journalists are just Twitter trolls now.

"appears to be a blunt in his left hand"
"laying in front of what looks like to be cocaine"
"Beckham is heard talking tot he women about 'trying to go sleep with someone...'"
"The Giants star wide out was not aware that he was secretly being recorded.".

Really? He wasn't aware he was secretly being recorded? Awful. Hopefully this person didn't pay for that education.

OP
OP
Cyrus12

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Some rumors floating around that Odell is on the market. Maria's latest comments about him are fairly non committal. Who would bite on this trade? Shefter said today the market value on Odell is fairly low.

toffee

Reaction score
Cyrus12":36i8wzjh said:
Some rumors floating around that Odell is on the market. Maria's latest comments about him are fairly non committal. Who would bite on this trade? Shefter said today the market value on Odell is fairly low.

Umm, Odell has SeaHawks written all over his face but he would have to wait. Pete and John are signing '13 leftovers this year, if Odell can wait a year, Pete and John will be signing '14 leftovers.

KitsapGuy

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/978393738136506369[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/kimjonessports/status/978391289917005824[/tweet]

:stirthepot: