AFC Champion QBs since 2003

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
This is just nuts.

[tweet]https://twitter.com/zkeefer/status/955215981110013953[/tweet]

adeltaY

Reaction score
Wow. It's crazy to see. Some here are really beating the drum for QBs being overvalued, but recent history says otherwise.

Keep in mind even this year it was Wentz who got played a huge role in getting the Eagles the #1 seed before he got hurt. Without HFA, I don't think the birds make the bowl. QB driven league.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
adeltaY":1gsfnfjq said:
Wow. It's crazy to see. Some here are really beating the drum for QBs being overvalued, but recent history says otherwise.

Keep in mind even this year it was Wentz who got played a huge role in getting the Eagles the #1 seed before he got hurt. Without HFA, I don't think the birds make the bowl. QB driven league.

I think its HFA driven league. Seahawks went 13-3 and 12-4 and got to play at home both times.....In 09 and this year Vikings went 12-4 and 13-3 and had to play on the road both times in the NFCCG.

The 3 times the Seahawks have played the NFCCG at home there has been a superbowl appearance

Last time in the NFC the road team has won was 2012.

adeltaY

Reaction score
Yup, I totally agree. That's why it's hard to afford dropping "easy" games early in the season. This team is so much more likely to make the SB via HFA than without it.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
adeltaY":2ui46s73 said:
Yup, I totally agree. That's why it's hard to afford dropping "easy" games early in the season. This team is so much more likely to make the SB via HFA than without it.

Especially when some of the road stadiums on the NFC side suck absolutely DDDDDDD like Chicago, Washington and Philly. Barely fit for a college team to play on