Buffalo @ Jax

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
Bortles looking very mediocre. Misses to throws of less than 4 yards apiece. Has "Carr like" ability on his touch passes. Hilarious.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
CHawkTailGator":2317ldpi said:
Bortles looking very mediocre. Misses to throws of less than 4 yards apiece. Has "Carr like" ability on his touch passes. Hilarious.
Remind me how Bortles ripped the Seahawks?!

This Bortles vs the Bills is nothing like the Bortles the Hawks played.

Smh...

Seahaaaawks

Reaction score
Just goes to show how off our team was this year. The Rams didn’t look like anything special last night but they destroyed us. :pukeface:

MrThortan

Reaction score
Jags interception. Commercial. Come back to the Bills with the ball. Wtf? Crappy coverage.

OP
OP
tmobilchawker79

tmobilchawker79

Reaction score
I don't remember Bortles "ripping" the Hawks. I do remember Russ tossing up 3 picks though.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
I think they should have gone for it. No way bortles gets them out of that hole.

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Jacksonville should try to get Alex Smith or Kirk Cousins. They don’t need a lot of improvement, but wow, extending Bortles would be such a waste of that defense.

BigBill1945

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":1v1ponzb said:
At least Buffalo has kicker :roll:

^^^^^^
This. Having a kicker who was tied for last in the NFL at 72% FG/EP percentage just rubbed salt in our already festering wounds. He was not our only problem obviously, but I hope we find a better solution than Walsh next year.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
This game blows. I gave up at halftime. RC simulator for me until the REAL playoff game of the day begins (Panthers/Saints).

nanomoz

Reaction score
Jax's secondary is as good or better as Seattle's was a few years ago. Man, those db's play so fast.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
I didnt realize you could challenge someone stepped out of bounds BEFORE catching the ball? Maybe its just a rare challenge?

I feel like the Jags are barely playing better than the Bills..regardless whoever wins this I feel is going to get smoked next week

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":94q059dd said:
I didnt realize you could challenge someone stepped out of bounds BEFORE catching the ball? Maybe its just a rare challenge?

I feel like the Jags are barely playing better than the Bills..regardless whoever wins this I feel is going to get smoked next week

I think the rule would be more important as it was for a 1st down. I think that is where they will draw the line on that one.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Should be an interesting second round game if JAX can hold on here. Big Ben could get some redemption on that five interception game he had at home against the Jags earlier in the season.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
All I know is Bortles running the ball has literally been the only offense jags have had all game...his passing has been freaking garbage.....

11/22 85 yards passing

89 rushing yards.....

I honestly feel like the Bills should be winning this even though Jags D has played very well

From what i have seen of the Jags they are going to be laughed out of the building against the Steelers next week

Coug_Hawk08

Reaction score
Both teams have looked awful. Just a bad football game, imo.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
"got away with a little hold".. LOL.. guy had his arms pinned.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
WilsonMVP":12hdk2wr said:
All I know is Bortles running the ball has literally been the only offense jags have had all game...his passing has been freaking garbage.....

11/22 85 yards passing

89 rushing yards.....

I honestly feel like the Bills should be winning this even though Jags D has played very well

I agree with this post.

p.s.....we are chatting a bit in the chat room. 3 there.