Niners Eagles

homerun1970

Reaction score
Niners hanging tough but making dumb mistakes. They have a look of a team that may hang in for a while but when adversity hits they are going to fold up and take a whipping all nice like. Eagles not nearly as impressive as last game i watched them in. undecided on what they really are as of yet.

xkj1985x

Reaction score
Outside of the Niners game last week, they've hung tough in every game they've played...including in Seattle (which you all know of course).

Eagles offense played a C- game today and they're still going to end up housing them.

edit: never mind, they got trounced in Week 1 against Carolina, too.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
homerun1970":bui3r75f said:
Man Niners needs an accurate QB Beathard sucks at ball placement.

Yep. Been arguing with fellow 9ers fans for awhile now about how bad Beathard is.

Some of it is fixable (footwork, holding the ball too long), but his accuracy and ball placement has always been horrible, and I don't see it how ever gets better.

Made 20 bucks today when I bet my friend last week that within the next two games Beathard would throw a pick six on a yet another late, fluttering out route. That only took one quarter. :lol:

Exittium

Reaction score
9ers i kinda feel bad today they had a few injuries that didnt help them in the slightest holy cow...

Ward, Staley, Gilliam Garçon

toffee

Reaction score
The Yorks, ownership of 49ers, actually passed on Pete back when Pete was done with USC. The Yorks decided to stay with Mike Singletary. Since then they are in their 4th head coach and 2nd GM.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Thank Gawd they didn’t draft Watson at QB. Would have made their rebuild much shorter.

I hope they get Cousins next year. 8)

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
I see some niners have started calling their qb Bretard. Honestly that bunch deserve all the misery they get. Hope they never win a game again ever.

NINEster

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":2xqsevoy said:
I see some niners have started calling their qb Bretard. Honestly that bunch deserve all the misery they get. Hope they never win a game again ever.

The vast majority of Niner fans on the forums and FB drive me crazy.

rlkats

Reaction score
Major needs in the off-season. Bethard is a good back up, but that is all. The Niners have a ways to go to be just ok and longer to go to be competitive.

QB
WR
LB
Speed Rusher
CB
Safety
Oline

TriCHawk

Reaction score
rlkats":2vqnip6v said:
Major needs in the off-season. Bethard is a good back up, but that is all. The Niners have a ways to go to be just ok and longer to go to be competitive.

QB
WR
LB
Speed Rusher
CB
Safety
Oline

So, basically what you're saying is, you're set at punter.