Browns fire Horton, replace with Gregg Williams

HawkGA

Reaction score
Isn't Ray Horton supposed to be a good defensive coordinator?

253hawk

Reaction score
Oh thank god he's finally out of our division...and conference! Douchebag shouldn't even had a job anywhere near a football field at any level though.

RedAlice

Reaction score
bye bye.

rumor is that Fisher's son also goes wherever GW does.

Williams will be good for the Browns. Rams need a full sweep of new.

RedAlice

Reaction score
253hawk":32g0syge said:
Oh thank god he's finally out of our division...and conference! Douchebag shouldn't even had a job anywhere near a football field at any level though.

Williams is good DC. He will improve the Browns.

From my side, at least I can be over all you whining about him for every little thing.

OP
OP
b8rtm8nn

b8rtm8nn

Reaction score
HawkGA":2kfv7xwy said:
Isn't Ray Horton supposed to be a good defensive coordinator?

Maybe - he had a good run in AZ, but our defense improved after he left, was the best under Bowles and still decent under the new kid.

His defense has been bottom third of the league in Tennessee and Cleveland though - he may not be good with a young roster, where Williams has proven himself there.

253hawk

Reaction score
RedAlice":2x5edhqh said:
Williams is good DC. He will improve the Browns.

From my side, at least I can be over all you whining about him for every little thing.

I never said he wasn't good, but getting a slap on the wrist for Bountygate was a travesty.

I'm sorry if being concerned about the safety of players around the league playing against his defenses is considered 'whining'.

KillerB

Reaction score
Glad to have Williams out of the NFC West. Good or bad, dirtbag or not, he has always given the Seahawks fits.

And Horton is a local guy, from Tacoma and the Huskies. I wouldn't be opposed to him bringing his experience to Seattle in some capacity.

Threedee

Reaction score
I always like to root for the Browns. Now that they have Boba Fett, that will be harder to do.

Seahawk_Dan

Reaction score
KillerB":3l7gn7em said:
Glad to have Williams out of the NFC West. Good or bad, dirtbag or not, he has always given the Seahawks fits.

And Horton is a local guy, from Tacoma and the Huskies. I wouldn't be opposed to him bringing his experience to Seattle in some capacity.

Well if Richards is drawing interest from the Bills, so maybe new DC?