Poor Chargers

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Blew another huge lead. Two huge fumbles allow Brees to score 2 TD's in the final 4 minutes and change.

Not sure which loss was worst, this one of week 1 vs KC.

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":32opczvh said:
Blew another huge lead. Two huge fumbles allow Brees to score 2 TD's in the final 4 minutes and change.

Not sure which loss was worst, this one of week 1 vs KC.
It's gotta be week one when they lost Keenan Allen to a torn ACL. This week was bad too. I really feel for them. They've had the injury bug for a few years now.

El Caliente

Reaction score
As a Saints fan, I could care less about their end of game problems because, besides the ATL game we are the exact same teams. We lost to Oakland and NY in the final moments. We were due this win. With all our injuries, our defense has been burned, but played hard in doing it.

I doubt we get past 8-8, but this is a building year for the Saints. Tons of young talent...and Ole Man Brees.

Ramfan128

Reaction score
El Caliente":3resa9c9 said:
As a Saints fan, I could care less about their end of game problems because, besides the ATL game we are the exact same teams. We lost to Oakland and NY in the final moments. We were due this win. With all our injuries, our defense has been burned, but played hard in doing it.

I doubt we get past 8-8, but this is a building year for the Saints. Tons of young talent...and Ole Man Brees.

You guys need to blow up your entire defense. Can't believe you guys signed James Lauranaitis...that in itself told me your defense would continue to be awful this year.

OP
OP
Hawk-Lock

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Wow, Chargers go for a game tying field goal with about 2 minutes left in the game and they screw up the snap. This team finds ways to lose games.

uncle fester

Reaction score
Genuine LOL here when they botched the hold. What a clown.

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":4q8a4owj said:
Wow, Chargers go for a game tying field goal with about 2 minutes left in the game and they screw up the snap. This team finds ways to lose games.
7 tds for Gordon but his fumbles are killers.

Rat

Reaction score
They remind me of the Seahawks back in 2002-2003, always finding creative new ways to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":3u55uy9b said:
Guessing McCoy's gone very soon.
likely after the loss on thurs so they have a few extra days to plan it out. should of let him go after last year