Dak Prescott

DHawk

Reaction score
I'm watching other teams back up QB's thinking we could snag one and I like this kid. He's stuck in the pocket and made some tough throws under pressure, moved the pocket, and ran some read option decently. Against the Rams D too. Well, vanilla Rams D.

I hope Jerruh Jones let's him go so maaaybe we could get a look see.

OP
OP
DHawk

DHawk

Reaction score
Also just saw the Rams don't have some of their starting D line in though. So take that for what it's worth.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
He wouldn't be putting up those numbers with Donald and Quinn playing.
He would have been on his back most of the time.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
DHawk":vufx9okb said:
Also just saw the Rams don't have some of their starting D line in though. So take that for what it's worth.
Rams, they play like crap unless it's against the Seahawks. Figure it out. They didn't even take them seriously. No Donald or Quinn? Really now. Fischer is such a tool.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
He's staying in Dallas JJ is already talking like he has a hard on for him just like he does with Romo.

RedAlice

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":3e4nabev said:
DHawk":3e4nabev said:
Rams, they play like crap unless it's against the Seahawks. Figure it out. They didn't even take them seriously. No Donald or Quinn? Really now. Fischer is such a tool.

It's a preseason game. There was no need to play them. Gurley didn't play either.

This week Quinn is in Rio watching his sister compete in the olympics, so he's not even practicing. The horror.

b8rtm8nn

Reaction score
RedAlice":3gryz2fk said:
It's a preseason game. There was no need to play them. Gurley didn't play either.

This week Quinn is in Rio watching his sister compete in the olympics, so he's not even practicing. The horror.

When you are as good as the Rams, there is no need to practice. Just show up on Sundays to reach 7-9.

:)

RedAlice

Reaction score
b8rtm8nn":1z04eybv said:
RedAlice":1z04eybv said:

When you are as good as the Rams, there is no need to practice. Just show up on Sundays to reach 7-9.

Exactly!! :2thumbs:

but seriously, Quinn and Donald are fine. Seems funny to me that you guys are making a big deal about them not playing.

chris98251

Reaction score
RedAlice":2ze1uwea said:
b8rtm8nn":2ze1uwea said:
RedAlice":2ze1uwea said:

but seriously, Quinn and Donald are fine. Seems funny to me that you guys are making a big deal about them not playing.

No it's that people are giving props to Dak and others say it means jack shit because those players were not in and that unless he is doing it as a starter then it means nothing, same as with the Boykin thread on the main page, giving a kid credit for showing something is hard for some, they expect Starter QB performance against Starter's on defense. They forget if they were as good as the Starter, then why is the Starter there in the first place?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
RedAlice":3efa22t3 said:
b8rtm8nn":3efa22t3 said:
RedAlice":3efa22t3 said:

Oh I know they are. It's just that folks are so eager and desperate to crown Prescott the next world beater, after putting up some points vs the Rams. Most here were trying to point out that the Rams 2 best defensive player were not playing so take the performance with a grain of salt.

uncle fester

Reaction score
Prescott was Jerruh hitting the panic button after missing out on Paxton Lynch in the draft. Doubt he'd want to lose face by cutting him loose any time soon.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":39d5jsv9 said:
RedAlice":39d5jsv9 said:
b8rtm8nn":39d5jsv9 said:
RedAlice":39d5jsv9 said:

Oh I know they are. It's just that folks are so eager and desperate to crown Prescott the next world beater, after putting up some points vs the Rams. Most here were trying to point out that the Rams 2 best defensive player were not playing so take the performance with a grain of salt.

Agree on that re Prescott. But, he got some good press and made the game fun.

All Rams starters will be playing Q1 at least v KC this week. Goff will be starting with them for the first time.

LolaRox

Reaction score
This Dak guy looks pretty good against Miami so far too. Tony better watch his back (and his collarbone :p )

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
Prescott is going to be a star, we tried to keep Lynch from Dallas but we gave them Dak, if he's the next great cowboy thats on the Seahawks.

kobebryant

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":gbemtf9c said:
Prescott is going to be a star, we tried to keep Lynch from Dallas but we gave them Dak, if he's the next great cowboy thats on the Seahawks.

No. No it isn't.

Rat

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":285b7p87 said:
In addition to the 30 other teams that let him fall to the fourth round.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Dez Bryan, Jason Witten, Cole Beasly, Terrance Williams, 3 quality running backs, Tyron Smith, Travis Frederick, Zack Martin, etc. Also Jason Gerrett and many years of the team being in the same offense.

That's why he's about to be the best QB drafted this year.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I know cowboy fans that hate Garret. I also think that Prescott is going to be the most over-rated rookie QB this season outside of Goff. *allas better hope that offense is great otherwise it's another top 10 pick with that Swiss cheese defense.