Ouch that's not a way to start a career

Smellyman

Reaction score
Rams fans must feel snake bit. This isn't serious though. A lot of nervousness I bet though.

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score

Ramfan128

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1jqctz4j said:
JPatera76":1jqctz4j said:
Sure it is because it's the Rams. Goff should have pulled an Eli. Given he might actually sniff at Eli's jlevel if it goes well. Los Angeles Rams perpetually second best in the NFCW and fourth best in Los Angeles.

Lol what??

No QB taken 1st overall has come into a situation this good - obviously we will struggle with a rookie QB (or with Keenum if he starts), but "pulling an Eli"? When is the last time the QB taken first overall was drafted by a team that won 7 games the prior year?

The only reason why someone would hesitate to come to the Rams is because of the division we are playing in

RedAlice

Reaction score
Smellyman":wpajifzf said:
Rams fans must feel snake bit. This isn't serious though. A lot of nervousness I bet though.

Not at all.

Goff is not hurt, you guys are blowing this one way outa proportion.

He was pulled due a stiff (non-throwing) shoulder, will be practicing this week, and will be playing with the #1s next v KC.

Smellyman

Reaction score
RedAlice":3vhr71w3 said:
Smellyman":3vhr71w3 said:

Not at all.

He was pulled due a stiff (non-throwing) shoulder, will be practicing this week, and will be playing with the #1s next v KC.

musta missed the part where I said this isn't serious.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Smellyman":1dp8uygk said:
RedAlice":1dp8uygk said:
Smellyman":1dp8uygk said:

Not at all.

musta missed the part where I said this isn't serious.

Obviously did not look at your avatar. LOL :mrgreen: :stirthepot:

RedAlice

Reaction score
Goff will be starting with the 1s this week v KC with all of the Rams starters playing. So, should be a better tell on him.

I was happy to see him both sacked and intercepted last week - he needs to get those experiences. Very curious to see how he does this week as KC has a great D and is also playing their starters.

Rambitious

Reaction score
Goff is doing okay.
Although, right now, if I had to put money down as to who the week 1 starter is.....I'd pick Keenum.

sc85sis

Reaction score
Just watched the first episode of Hard Knocks and came away depressed that college educated young men don't know that the sun rises in the east and sets in the west.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
sc85sis":2m977krj said:
Just watched the first episode of Hard Knocks and came away depressed that college educated young men don't know that the sun rises in the east and sets in the west.

That whole section of the episode was difficult to watch. Almost like the QB coach was picking on him and he didn't quite realise it.

Ozzy

Reaction score
English were you high on Goff coming out? I can't remember your stance on him as a prospect.

It was hard to watch but as a Seahawks fan sort of awesome at the same time.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
austinslater25":1i601czi said:
English were you high on Goff coming out? I can't remember your stance on him as a prospect.

It was hard to watch but as a Seahawks fan sort of awesome at the same time.

Paxton Lynch
Carson Wentz
big gap
Jared Goff

Was how I had it.

Goff is/was a bit like Osweiler in college. Capable of some pretty throws, but never elevated his team to win big games. Like Osweiler at Arizona State, Goff also had really bad games where he imploded and threw multiple picks. And I had Goff ranked in a similar draft range to BO.

ivotuk

Reaction score
I think Paxton Lynch is the best of the 3 long term.

Goff looks slightly built, like a slim Blaine Gabbert and I'm afraid he won't last long.