Ron Wolfley: Larry Fitz Looks Like a Japanese Fighting Fish

nanomoz

Reaction score
And he kept going, told people to Google it. Even after the other commentator suggest, in code, he stop talking by noting that Larry doesn't like being told he looks like a fish. Holy crap. By what measures are networks selecting commentators? What a complete moron.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I kind of like Wolfley, he has that awesome pro-rastler from the 1980's voice.
He can be unintentionally funny at times as well.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
I was a bit surprised that he seemed incapable of moving on. They need a big red stop sign that pops up in front of him when he needs to shut up and move on.

The announcers for all of the games I watched last night were atrocious.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
He's the guy who sounds like Jesse Ventura? The announcer in the Cards game yesterday who apropos of nothing also started making fun of the Cards owner for having a shiny head and balding?

dutchcoug

Reaction score
I live in Arizona and last week at work a co-worker came up to me and said, "I heard Bennett got kicked out of practice because he was complaining about his contract." I thought he was kidding but he said he heard it on the radio from Ron Wolfley. Not only does he have the most annoying voice in all of sports but he's also a complete moron. Perfect for Cardinal fans.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Popeyejones":iv0glphr said:
He's the guy who sounds like Jesse Ventura? The announcer in the Cards game yesterday who apropos of nothing also started making fun of the Cards owner for having a shiny head and balding?
Yep that's the guy, LOL.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
dutchcoug":7mha655s said:
I live in Arizona and last week at work a co-worker came up to me and said, "I heard Bennett got kicked out of practice because he was complaining about his contract." I thought he was kidding but he said he heard it on the radio from Ron Wolfley. Not only does he have the most annoying voice in all of sports but he's also a complete moron. Perfect for Cardinal fans.
That's part of the entertaining part of Wolfley, he often gets his "facts" wrong.

I think it's Softy plays his comments during the season when we play the Cards.

DHawk

Reaction score
I also live here in AZ, and this guy is kryptonite to my ears. Can't stand him.

Fade

Reaction score
He is soooo bad, he is good. I laugh at him, not with him.

irocdave

Reaction score
Softy has this dipshit on every once in a while. I don't know how fans could listen to that voice after every play. He sounds like a dunce, and if you listen to the words he growingly speaks, he is.

I cant stand the guy, total homer along with that growler voice. Just comes off so lame.

Latest posts