Aqib Talib shot...

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Cyrus12":gs2k99pp said:
as per nfl.com. probably an innocent bystander....
I'm glad he is ok. ....but reading from past incedents on ESPN, trouble seems to find him or vise versa.

sutz

Reaction score
Have to interrupt the gun debate (which is way out of place here) and ask if anybody has any real info on this, or a link?

bmorepunk

Reaction score
WFAA-TV in Dallas first reported that Talib was one of multiple victims in a shooting at the VLive nightclub on Empire Central Drive early Sunday. According to details posted on the Dallas Police Department’s website Sunday night, officers responded to a report at 2:45 a.m. of a shooting victim who was at Medical City Dallas Hospital. The victim told police he was shot nearby. Detectives were working to see if the incident was related to the shooting at the VLive club.

http://www.denverpost.com/2016/06/05/br ... ight-club/

Being reported as not a serious injury, will likely not miss any football activities, but will miss the trip to the White House today.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1wn2nwta said:
Clayton said he might have Plaxico'ed himself.

That's got to be embarrassing; I didn't get to meet the president because I shot myself (if that's the way it went down).

2_0_6

Reaction score
I watched the TMZ video posted earlier today and there were a total of 4 shots fired. Seems a bit fissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssshy!

Vetamur

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":36htl736 said:
Clayton said he might have Plaxico'ed himself.

I believe the term is Cheddar Bob'ed himself.

HawkGA

Reaction score
sutz":3v95l0h0 said:
Have to interrupt the gun debate (which is way out of place here) and ask if anybody has any real info on this, or a link?

Do not stand in the way of our speculation!

soohawk

Reaction score
the guy gets no assumption of innocence at all. he is a criminal who routinely finds himself in these stupid situations. he is lucky he was able to bribe or threaten the man he shot a few years ago and assaulted who was dating his sister. he is very fortunate to be walking free in society the last few years.

If somebody else shot him, you can bet he was running his mouth being obnoxious and if he shot himself that is even worse.

cannot fix stupid

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Well at least he didn't shoot his own dick off, I guess he should be thankful for small mercies. What a dummy! His supposed alcohol based amnesia about the circumstances sure make thing look like he shot himself. Good job Aqib!

Very likely he will get suspended by the league for this stupidity. I wonder when will these idiots stop carying around handguns? I hope he gets the book thrown at him b/c shooting a gun in a public place like a strip club is a recipe for a disaster.
Even if it was a self induced disaster.