Arizona snags Nkemdiche

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
How many times are we going to let them out smart us. Between him and Tyrann Mathieu they are making us look foolish. I know we need offensive line help and the 3rd round pick (basicaly a 4th pick) is great but we are going to be dealing with these all pro level talents 2 games+ a year for 5 or more years.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":1wtw252o said:
How many times are we going to let them out smart us. Between him and Tyrann Mathieu they are making us look foolish. I know we need offensive line helpNm and the 3rd round pick (basicaly a 4th pick) is great but we are going to be dealing with these all pro level talents 2 games+ a year for 5 or more years.
Isn't he the guy that jumped out of the window, and had drug problems?
Might be a great player, might be the next Johnny Football. Hawks could have had him if they wanted him, their must have been some serious red flags if they passed.

Basis4day

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":1jb23zeg said:
How many times are we going to let them out smart us. Between him and Tyrann Mathieu they are making us look foolish. I know we need offensive line help and the 3rd round pick (basicaly a 4th pick) is great but we are going to be dealing with these all pro level talents 2 games+ a year for 5 or more years.

Mathieu has turned his life around. Consider where he was when drafted.

kearly

Reaction score
He had as many sacks per season in college as Aaron Curry did. Even if he suddenly starts trying to not suck, there's no guarantee he'll suddenly turn it on and be good in the NFL.

I'm being a bit shallow, but I couldn't help but notice that Nkemdiche's entourage seemed pretty gangsta (for lack of a better term). That's fine I guess, if you are already a superstar like Odell Beckham, a guy like OBJ could do whatever the heck he wants for the most part. But for a guy like Nkemdiche that needs to focus and learn so much, I'd be worried about the influences from his circle of friends.

It's not impossible for the pick to pan out. I just wouldn't bet on it. I don't think he's got his head in the right place at all. I don't think he is yet ready to live as a grown up.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
What the op said in the other thread about crap-shoot 3rd-rounders (Wilson was a third-rounder, Sherman a fifth) obliterates his credibility. You think JS doesn't know what to do with an extra third rounder?

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
Agree with the OP. Might as well give up at this point. Nincomdouche is going to to wreak havoc.

Or reek of havoc.

Hqdefault

425HawkSpark

Reaction score
I just hope he buys that panther he wanted and it mauls the shit out of him.

dadof3

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":1o9eudna said:
This is one of the dumbest things I've ever read on this board. Taking a player you don't want so another team doesn't get him is what losers do.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Very high risk/high reward, but I love the strategy of it with what they've already got, where the pick was, and who was available.

The Cardinals are a team that can afford to miss on a pick at the bottom of the first round.

If they hit on it though, watch the heck out.

I'll be interested to see their strategy throughout the rest of the draft, but I think this pick makes a ton of sense for them.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
425HawkSpark":38rtcjn1 said:
I just hope he buys that panther he wanted and it mauls the shit out of him.

Did someone say Panther

[youtube]g3qC9NKDt0c[/youtube]

rideaducati

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":1yy1b1ra said:

The next time the cards "out smart" the Seahawks will be the first time they "out smart" the Seahawks.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
The Seahawks keep on passing up first ballot Hall of Fame players and the Cardinals keep getting them. The Seahawks will never get to or win a Super Bowl.

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
Yes, I'm sure he will improve his sack rate from 2/season in college to at least 3. What a steal he will turn out to be. Him and Chandler Jones can hang out and go batshit crazy together. This bodes well for Arizona.

Basis4day

Reaction score
AZ doesn't have another pick until late in the 3rd rd as of right now.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
kearly":1t2v7d8n said:
He had as many sacks per season in college as Aaron Curry did. Even if he suddenly starts trying to not suck, there's no guarantee he'll suddenly turn it on and be good in the NFL.

I'm being a bit shallow, but I couldn't help but notice that Nkemdiche's entourage seemed pretty gangsta (for lack of a better term). That's fine I guess, if you are already a superstar like Odell Beckham, a guy like OBJ could do whatever the heck he wants for the most part. But for a guy like Nkemdiche that needs to focus and learn so much, I'd be worried about the influences from his circle of friends.

It's not impossible for the pick to pan out. I just wouldn't bet on it. I don't think he's got his head in the right place at all. I don't think he is yet ready to live as a grown up.

When they want a big panther for their pet,,warning bells ring.

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
This Nkemdiche talk will all turn moot as soon as Palmer tears his ACL again and AZ fades back into irrelevance.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
Bobblehead":2hta5imt said:
kearly":2hta5imt said:

When they want a big panther for their pet,,warning bells ring.

I think he was confusing his big cats, and actually tried to say that he wants a big cougar. In which case, Phoenix is probably the ideal situation for him... :mrgreen:

Latest posts