Patriots fire offensive line coach

Laloosh

Reaction score
Good offensive line coaches are hard to find these days. Should hire a defensive line coach and coach them up. More athletic, gritty. Would be ground breaking.

sutz

Reaction score
Laloosh":1f43csyc said:
Good offensive line coaches are hard to find these days. Should hire a defensive line coach and coach them up. More athletic, gritty. Would be ground breaking.
I see what you did there. :twisted:

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I thought their line coach worked some miracles this year. Their line was probably in worse shape than the Seahawks line this year (they started 2 or 3 rookies, I think) and for most of the year their line was really good. Definitely better than the Seahawks' O-line, anyway.

HawkGA

Reaction score
HawkFan72":bswfx339 said:
I thought their line coach worked some miracles this year. Their line was probably in worse shape than the Seahawks line this year (they started 2 or 3 rookies, I think) and for most of the year their line was really good. Definitely better than the Seahawks' O-line, anyway.

That's what I thought too. Seemed like the guy got a raw deal.

mrt144

Reaction score
bjornanderson21":1c7m51ao said:
Pete could learn a thing or three from Bill

Maybe. I mean, maybe he can see how it plays out for them?

joeseahawks

Reaction score
With Belichik, it is always someone else fault. Why doesn't he fire himself?
Last time they lost at Denver, he blamed it on the punt returner and released him.
His team hasn't won a single play off game on the road in almost 10 years. He benefits from playing in a weak AFC East to always have excellent records. Every year, he really only needs to win 2 games to be in the Superbowl.

mrt144

Reaction score
joeseahawks":39nj5x1n said:
Last time they lost at Denver, he blamed it on the punt returner and released him.
His team hasn't won a single play off game on the road in almost 10 years. He benefits from playing in a weak AFC East to always have excellent records. Every year, he really only needs to win 2 games to be in the Superbowl.

Oh cmon.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Say what you will about Belichek but he has the balls to fire someone who isn't meeting their standard.

djb28

Reaction score
mrt144":231ya2so said:
joeseahawks":231ya2so said:

Oh cmon.
Yeah. He meant 4 games.

ivotuk

Reaction score
HawkGA":2hcvxonl said:
HawkFan72":2hcvxonl said:

That's what I thought too. Seemed like the guy got a raw deal.

Yea, considering these guys were all thrown in to the fire, up until the AFCCG, I thought they were doing an admirable job.

Just because they got hammered against Denver's defense, in Denver. Must be more to it.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
sutz":32p53900 said:
Laloosh":32p53900 said:
I see what you did there. :twisted:
Likewise and that was some funny shit Laloosh.