Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Palmer just "being Palmer"

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Palmer just "being Palmer"
Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:40 pm
  • Cards just being the same Cards we Punk-azzed just a couple weeks ago!!!

    Man this should be us playing for our third NFC Title ina row!!!

    Maybe next year we outta worry about getting the home court advantage again!!!!

    Hard to watch these punks
    Marlin Man
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 377
    Joined: Fri Aug 30, 2013 12:02 pm


Re: Palmer just "being Palmer"
Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:41 pm
  • NFL Nation.
    User avatar
    jkitsune
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3340
    Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:12 pm


Re: Palmer just "being Palmer"
Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:05 pm
  • Peterson being Peterson.
    "We have an opportunity to win multiple Super Bowls."
    -Russell Wilson
    User avatar
    Threedee
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1563
    Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:08 pm
    Location: Federal Way, WA


Re: Palmer just "being Palmer"
Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:18 pm
  • Wow, just wow. We would've destroyed this Cards team.
    F-16 Viper Driver
    User avatar
    falcongoggles
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5077
    Joined: Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:46 pm
    Location: Phoenix, AZ


Re: Palmer just "being Palmer"
Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:21 pm
  • So, I'm thinking the problem in Cincinnati was the QB and not the offensive scheming...
    "We have an opportunity to win multiple Super Bowls."
    -Russell Wilson
    User avatar
    Threedee
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1563
    Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:08 pm
    Location: Federal Way, WA


Re: Palmer just "being Palmer"
Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:31 pm
  • I hate to admit it but the Panthers are clearly the best team in the NFL right now. They are dominating opponents in every fashion and their confidence is equal to their domination.

    They look like us when we aren't having an off year.

    But I would still take Wilson in a heartbeat over Cam.
    Image

    There are three certainties in life. Death, taxes and the perpetual shuffling of the Seattle Seahawks offensive line.
    User avatar
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]
     
    Posts: 11353
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:58 am
    Location: Just 4 miles from Richard Sherman!


Re: Palmer just "being Palmer"
Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:53 pm
  • Aros wrote:I hate to admit it but the Panthers are clearly the best team in the NFL right now. They are dominating opponents in every fashion and their confidence is equal to their domination.

    They look like us when we aren't having an off year.

    But I would still take Wilson in a heartbeat over Cam.

    I would love to be able to run the panthers offense.
    User avatar
    brimsalabim
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3736
    Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:50 am


Re: Palmer just "being Palmer"
Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:58 pm
  • brimsalabim wrote:
    Aros wrote:I hate to admit it but the Panthers are clearly the best team in the NFL right now. They are dominating opponents in every fashion and their confidence is equal to their domination.

    They look like us when we aren't having an off year.

    But I would still take Wilson in a heartbeat over Cam.

    I would love to be able to run the panthers offense.

    Must be nice to have a real o-line and real OC...... Sigh........
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

    May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!

    I SO do not care about your fantasy team and who's on it!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 23309
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:36 pm
    Location: The pit


Re: Palmer just "being Palmer"
Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:47 pm
  • Sports Hernia wrote:
    brimsalabim wrote:
    Aros wrote:I hate to admit it but the Panthers are clearly the best team in the NFL right now. They are dominating opponents in every fashion and their confidence is equal to their domination.

    They look like us when we aren't having an off year.

    But I would still take Wilson in a heartbeat over Cam.

    I would love to be able to run the panthers offense.

    Must be nice to have a real o-line and real OC...... Sigh........

    I love how they time the jet-sweep with their read option look to create more misdirection AND so they dont have to run Kam so much. Their offense has speed but also brute with Cam, Stewart and Tolbert.
    Russ Willstrong
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1462
    Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 5:31 am


Re: Palmer just "being Palmer"
Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:19 pm
  • Sad thing is the Cards will go back to the poisoned well with Palmer for the next 2-3 years. Must suck being a fan knowing you literally have no shot at the SB because your QB is a choker. He will win you 9-12 games in the season, but don't expect anything after that. He is basically a worst version of Peyton Manning.
    User avatar
    Hawk-Lock
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3504
    Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:29 am


Re: Palmer just "being Palmer"
Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:13 am
  • Maybe they weren't really trying this week too?
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    User avatar
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
     
    Posts: 14798
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:14 am


Re: Palmer just "being Palmer"
Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:39 am
  • Hawk-Lock wrote:Sad thing is the Cards will go back to the poisoned well with Palmer for the next 2-3 years. Must suck being a fan knowing you literally have no shot at the SB because your QB is a choker. He will win you 9-12 games in the season, but don't expect anything after that. He is basically a worst version of Peyton Manning.


    This part does suck, but much better than Drew Stanton, so if he can get us in the playoffs next 2-3 years, maybe he goes all Joe Flacco for a run and we get a ring. So, what you hear me telling myself is, there's a chance :)
    User avatar
    b8rtm8nn
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 299
    Joined: Mon Sep 28, 2015 7:53 pm
    Location: Tucson, AZ


Re: Palmer just "being Palmer"
Mon Jan 25, 2016 5:41 am
  • In all honesty, I'd love to see the Seahawks go hard after Larry Fitz in some kind of trade scenario. The guy is a class act and still has plenty left in the tank IMO. Could be a major contributer on this team and I would love to see him get a ring before he retires - which he has no chance of at his current club.
    There was this monkey, right?
    User avatar
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *
     
    Posts: 14817
    Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:29 am
    Location: Down at the old Milk Plus


Re: Palmer just "being Palmer"
Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:02 am
  • brimsalabim wrote:
    Aros wrote:I hate to admit it but the Panthers are clearly the best team in the NFL right now. They are dominating opponents in every fashion and their confidence is equal to their domination.

    They look like us when we aren't having an off year.

    But I would still take Wilson in a heartbeat over Cam.

    I would love to be able to run the panthers offense.


    I'd rather not see Russell running up the middle on called QB runs. Cam won't last long and Russell would get killed. How many games has Cam already missed because of injuries? If he keeps taking the hits his RB should be taking, those injuries will start to mount up. Will he be good when he can't run anymore? I doubt it.
    rideaducati
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5729
    Joined: Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:18 pm




It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:35 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]




Information
  • Who is online
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 68 guests