Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

PFF: 3 of the worst 6 O-Lines in the NFL are in the NFCW

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
  • ...and not one of them graded out above average.

Cards @ 17; 9ers @ 27; Rams @ 28; Seahawks @ 30.

I really enjoyed it when the NFCW replaced the NFCE as the "smash mouth" division of the NFL, but it's just really hard to justify that claim with O-line play like this, IMO.

And no, I don't think the Rams historically awesome D-Line is what we can attribute this too.

The whole division needs a talent infusion at the position group.

LINK: https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2 ... is-season/
    Last edited by Popeyejones on Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
    Popeyejones
    NET Veteran

• Might very well be the reason why we are such a strong division. We know where to put the money and that's not on the O-line.
    Overseasfan
    NET Veteran

• Overseasfan wrote:Might very well be the reason why we are such a strong division. We know where to put the money and that's not on the O-line.

Probably not. :)

Niners were good when they had that O-Line. Now? Not so much.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran

• If it is not too much to ask....do you happen to have a link? I am just curious about some of the other teams.
    R.I.P. Queen.
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran

• I don't trust PFF's O-line ratings usually, but those rankings feel exactly right to me.
    kearly
    * Mr Random Thought *

• With the entire season included these seem fine, but Seattle's line played much better down the stretch and will only get better.

The niners had a new line too with Iupati leaving and another retirement. They also played better down the stretch.

I would like to see the weekly ratings or a quarter season breakdown.
    rideaducati
    NET Veteran

• The Rams allowed the fewest sacks in the NFL...and at times Gurley had gaping holes to run through.

That doesn't mean our Oline is good....but it's a step in the right direction.

We don't need an infusion of talent because we got that infusion last year. Rob Havenstein played very well for a rook, and we lost both starting Guards for the year..

Rams OL should be very good next year.

At one point Havenstein was the only qualified tackle in the NFL to not allow a sack.
    Ramfan128
    NET Veteran

• Overseasfan wrote:Might very well be the reason why we are such a strong division. We know where to put the money and that's not on the O-line.

When the final results have the Rams All World Defensive players sitting at home to watch the playoffs?
    scutterhawk
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:09 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]

Information