Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Most hated teams

Discuss any and all NFL-related topics and matters of interest here. LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Most hated teams
Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:41 pm
  • Who do Hawk fans hate the most?
    ArodgerstoNelson
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 1
    Joined: Tue Jan 19, 2016 12:15 pm


Re: Most hated teams
Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:03 pm
  • I personally don't have a team that I hate. There's some individual coaches and players that I really dislike, but no teams that I really root against.

    If I had to choose one it would probably be Dallas, but that's more because of the media then anything else:
    Image
    User avatar
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 23353
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
    Location: Milwaukie, Oregon


Re: Most hated teams
Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:05 pm
  • St. Louis (well, I guess Las Angeles), Carolina and New England.
    How many 49ers fans does it take to change a light bulb?

    None, they will all show and talk about how good the old one was...
    User avatar
    hawker232
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 194
    Joined: Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:18 pm


Re: Most hated teams
Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:05 pm
  • 49ers, Rams, Cardinals.
    Image
    Radish and Cheinhill — Gone, but not forgotten
    User avatar
    HawkFan72
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 16153
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:50 am
    Location: Antioch, CA


Re: Most hated teams
Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:05 pm
  • :49ersmall:
    "Practice without improvement is meaningless" - Chuck Knox
    User avatar
    Hawk_Nation
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2392
    Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:40 pm
    Location: South Seattle


Re: Most hated teams
Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:29 pm
  • Image
    Image

    To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    User avatar
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker
     
    Posts: 22463
    Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:52 pm
    Location: Renton Wa.


Re: Most hated teams
Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:36 pm
  • Packers for sure..both the fans and the team
    Image

    "Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does"
    User avatar
    WilsonMVP
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2531
    Joined: Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:40 am


Re: Most hated teams
Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:37 pm
  • Rams, Washington, Cowboys, and 49ers. Used to hate the Raiders but now can only muster slight disdain.
    “If somebody thinks they're a hedgehog, presumably you just give them a mirror and a few pictures of hedgehogs and tell them to sort it out for themselves.”
    Vetamur
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 8051
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:41 pm


Re: Most hated teams
Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:37 pm
  • The Carolina Panthers.
    User avatar
    Decimation
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1022
    Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 9:28 am


Re: Most hated teams
Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:41 pm
  • Decimation wrote:The Carolina Panthers.



    Why hate a team with such a shitty history? :D
    "Practice without improvement is meaningless" - Chuck Knox
    User avatar
    Hawk_Nation
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2392
    Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:40 pm
    Location: South Seattle


Re: Most hated teams
Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:05 pm
  • Rams - Cus they beat the Hawks and lose to everyone else, year after year. And I swear every game they are out to kill every Seahawk player they can. Look at the last game, they lost like 5 of their own guys with concussions trying to kill the Hawk players.
    49ers - Mainly the (asshat) fans.
    Patriots - Pure Jealousy because it's unfair how much they've dominated the NFL for the past decade, plus they beat the Hawks in the last SB...that sucks....a lot. The fans are extremely obnoxious.


    I used to hate the Steelers over XL, but I feel enough time has passed, the two teams barely play each other, and their fans are actually pretty good.
    ZagHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1401
    Joined: Wed Jul 10, 2013 10:42 pm


Re: Most hated teams
Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:12 pm
  • 1) Pats
    2) Steelers
    3) Rams
    4) 49ers
    5) Cardinals

    The Niners have dropped for me. Hard to put them at No. 1 when they suck so bad. The Cardinals are a bit harder to actually hate because of Larry Fitzgerald.
    User avatar
    Rob12
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3144
    Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2013 12:50 am
    Location: Dayton, WA


Re: Most hated teams
Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:27 pm
  • ZagHawk wrote:Rams - Cus they beat the Hawks and lose to everyone else, year after year. And I swear every game they are out to kill every Seahawk player they can. Look at the last game, they lost like 5 of their own guys with concussions trying to kill the Hawk players.
    49ers - Mainly the (asshat) fans.
    Patriots - Pure Jealousy because it's unfair how much they've dominated the NFL for the past decade, plus they beat the Hawks in the last SB...that sucks....a lot. The fans are extremely obnoxious.


    I used to hate the Steelers over XL, but I feel enough time has passed, the two teams barely play each other, and their fans are actually pretty good.




    I agree on the part about the Pats....alot of people and fanbases will say Seahawk fans are terrible but Pats fans are on a whole different level. And nobody can tell me there arent a lot of Bandwagon Pats fans either just like we supposedly have all these new bandwagon fans recently.

    I hope Brady retires in a year or two and then we can see just how great Bellichek is. When Bill and Brady are both gone I have a feeling the Pats will go back to irrelevance just like the Saints are heading toward again soon after having Peyton and Brees
    Image

    "Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does"
    User avatar
    WilsonMVP
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2531
    Joined: Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:40 am


Re: Most hated teams
Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:00 am
  • Niners, although it was more fun to "hate" them when Harbaugh was there. Steelers I will hate as long they have a known serial rapist as the face of the franchise.
    The Moment: Image
    User avatar
    TwilightError
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 957
    Joined: Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:28 am


Re: Most hated teams
Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:30 am
  • Hawk_Nation wrote:
    Decimation wrote:The Carolina Panthers.



    Why hate a team with such a shitty history? :D



    Shaq Thompson made a vine saying "Seahawk fans . . EFF YOU, and Eff the seahawks "

    only he used real words, not effs, so now I decided I hate me some panthers
    Dismas
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 342
    Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:35 pm
    Location: Reno,NV


Re: Most hated teams
Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:59 am
  • No one. I wasn't keen on the Cowboys when I was young as they seemed to be incredibly arrogant. However they've not won a Lombardi for so long I almost feel sorry for them now

    I respect New England, Brady and Belichick despite the cheating stuff. To keep building a competitive & winning team for the best part of 15 years in a salary capped sport is some achievement
    UK Seahawk since 25 November 1984
    retro74
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 59
    Joined: Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:16 am
    Location: St Helens, England


Re: Most hated teams
Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:22 am
  • I can't 'hate' on an entire team, or players for that matter. Saying I don't respect them seems to better fit how I feel. Individual players who annoy me are mostly concentrated on the Packers because they have a lot of entitled whiners and fake tough guys. As far as coaches go, Jeff Fisher and Greg Williams are actually off the scale, so that's the closest I come to 'hate.' I know their players are doing the coaches bidding, but that doesn't totally excuse them from purposely trying to injure people.
    User avatar
    HawKnPeppa
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4737
    Joined: Sat Oct 31, 2009 8:01 pm


Re: Most hated teams
Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:31 am
  • I'm pretty salty over Carolina waiting until just 6 days before the game to re-sod the field, when they had a full two weeks to do it. It just seems inexcusable to have a playoff game occur on such a terrible field. And they played it to their advantage. It will probably be a while before I get over that, so screw Carolina. In fairness to the Panthers, I like their team and organization, and their fans are more tolerable than most.

    I also hate the Patriots, not because Tom and Bill are classless cheaters, I actually respect the hell out of those guys, but because Pats fans are the most insular and anti-intellectual fans in all of the NFL. It really sucked seeing them get to gloat after Brady got off on a technicality in court.

    I'm bracing myself for a Carolina - Pats SB.
    User avatar
    kearly
    * Mr Random Thought *
     
    Posts: 16083
    Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:44 am


Re: Most hated teams
Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:06 am
  • I really have something against the 49ers. They aren't just a divisional rival, they are the biggest rivalry we've ever had. Them sucking now doesn't make me hate them less.

    I also dislike the pats a lot. Gronk is cool but next to him all their players act so obnoxious. Especially Edelman, screw Edelman. Having lost the SB to them last year is only oil on the fire.

    Rams and Cardinals weren't that bad but they recently started to become quite annoying.

    Colts are a shitty team in general. Before this season all the media was raving about how Luck was the best thing since christmas. I'm so happy that lousy qb finally shit the bed this year.

    I've also started to dislike the Browns more and more. I'm a fan of competitiveness but they don't care at all. They are a complete dumpster fire and should be put out of their misery.
    User avatar
    Overseasfan
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1167
    Joined: Wed May 13, 2015 9:11 am
    Location: The Netherlands


Re: Most hated teams
Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:06 am
  • Hawk_Nation wrote:
    Decimation wrote:The Carolina Panthers.



    Why hate a team with such a shitty history? :D


    Easy. Cam Newton is a douche. If he wasn't on the team, I wouldn't mind them.
    User avatar
    Seanhawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4999
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:04 pm


Re: Most hated teams
Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:52 am
  • hawker232 wrote:St. Louis (well, I guess Las Angeles), Carolina and New England.


    Shame you can't be there with us in Santa Clara...
    User avatar
    furi0usbee
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 117
    Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:48 pm


Re: Most hated teams
Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:10 am
  • I don't hate any teams either.

    But I do think this group go down as one of the best ever and until we are in that discussion - I am annoyed at every team in our way.
    Driver of the PC/JS Super Bowl wagon since 2010
    Image
    Sherman looks like a ballet master in grand jeté –
    a trash-talking, dreadlocked Baryshnikov suspended
    impossibly above the turf – pro football's paean to
    wanton human destruction slips into the sublime.
    User avatar
    TDOTSEAHAWK
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3253
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:16 pm
    Location: Hamilton


Re: Most hated teams
Wed Jan 20, 2016 6:36 am
  • Don't really dislike any teams, more single players than anything. The Rams do a good job making me dislike them though. Cam Newton celebrating 6 yard runs bugs me.

    I actually like the Patriots but hate their fans. What they've done is impressive no matter how you feel about them always toeing the sketchy line. Live in Boston, 'pink hat fans' is very accurate. Loud and in your face if the teams winning, couldn't care less about the team if they aren't. The Red Sox most recent WS win surrounded by last place seasons has been hilarious to watch the fans go from taunting to careless. Also for a fanbase that has won sooo much over the past decade, they whine and complain more than anyone else about the smallest things. Any loss IMMEDIATELY creates a list of excuses.
    User avatar
    mistaowen
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3497
    Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2010 1:54 pm


Re: Most hated teams
Wed Jan 20, 2016 7:38 am
  • furi0usbee wrote:
    hawker232 wrote:St. Louis (well, I guess Las Angeles), Carolina and New England.


    Shame you can't be there with us in Santa Clara...

    It's a shame we don't play in a paddy-cake division like the cheatriots do. It's also a shame if you are trolling.
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

    May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!

    I SO do not care about your fantasy team and who's on it!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 23322
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:36 pm
    Location: The pit


Re: Most hated teams
Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:30 am
  • Not a Hawks fan and don't really hate any teams, but top 5, in order:

    1) Cowboys: Just because they were rivals with the 9ers for so long, and that history creates a rivalry in my head that still makes those games extra meaningful.

    2) Same story with the Rams, although not nearly as much.

    3) Seriously don't hate the Raiders at all, but as a 9ers fan losing to them stings just a smidgen more because of location.

    4) Seriously don't dislike the team or any of the players (actually really, really like some of the players and don't dislike any of them, although I think a few are overrated), but as Robert Klemko said this morning of Seahawks fans, "The self-importance of some members of that fan base is starting to get annoying." For me I think this is probably just an effect of posting here though, and having much more exposure to the Hawks fanbase than any other fanbase (including the 9ers probably).

    5) Patriots, although that's changed back in the past year or two. The problems for me were that they've been so good for so long, and I didn't like the thought of Tom Brady bumping Joe Montana in "best in history" talk. But, they've been so damn good for so damn long I've softened on both of those things, and annoyance at how good they've been has turned into curiosity about if they can still keep it up, and so far, they have. Weird the way this works, as that they're still doing it has sort of made me go from rooting against them to rooting for them, just because that they're still doing it is kinda neat.


    EDIT: And a Top 5 for "soft spots" for teams:

    1) Packers. Rodgers is just great to watch, and the relationship between that fanbase and that team will just never be matched. Love the history, love that only two players on their entire roster were drafted by other teams, and love the loyalty of their fans.

    2) Browns. Perpetual re-spawning underdogs. In retrospect everything in the last decade that looked like a step forward for them was actually two steps back. Hard to root against that.

    3) Eagles. Mom's fam is from Philly, and I love that city. Nothing too complicated about it.

    4) Bills. Another sympathy vote. Lost four Super Bowls in a row, as a result are basically a joke for making it to four Super Bowls in a row.

    5) Any and all teams whose fanbases have yet to enjoy a Super Bowl win. If you don't have one, I'm rooting for you to get one.
    User avatar
    Popeyejones
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4509
    Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:58 am


Re: Most hated teams
Wed Jan 20, 2016 8:52 am
  • I'm not a Seahawks fan either, but....

    #1: Dallas - Too many Memories of those early 90's games.
    #2: Seattle - Same deal as Dallas, just more recent.
    #3: New England - Not really hate as much as just being tired of them.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5759
    Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:34 pm


Re: Most hated teams
Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:07 am
  • Marvin49 wrote:#3: New England - Not really hate as much as just being tired of them.



    Dude, play with the idea of making the transition from "ughh, I'm so sick of them being good" to "dude, is it possible that they can keep on being good?!?!?"

    Basically if in your mind you adopt a "nobody can be this good for this long!" stance they almost kind of become underdogs again, and you just get to think about how you're seriously watching history in the making.

    It's fun.

    9ers don't have any history with the Pats either, so it's super low-stakes.
    User avatar
    Popeyejones
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4509
    Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:58 am


Re: Most hated teams
Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:42 am
  • OP, were you hoping we'd say Green Bay?
    Image
    Radish and Cheinhill — Gone, but not forgotten
    User avatar
    HawkFan72
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 16153
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:50 am
    Location: Antioch, CA


Re: Most hated teams
Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:44 am
  • HawkFan72 wrote:OP, were you hoping we'd say Green Bay?


    Have to imagine it was more out of curiosity than hoping for that.

    As I see it Packers fans have two good reasons to dislike the Seahawks, and Seahawks fans don't really have any good reasons to dislike to the Packers.
    User avatar
    Popeyejones
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4509
    Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:58 am


Re: Most hated teams
Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:48 am
  • Popeyejones wrote:
    HawkFan72 wrote:OP, were you hoping we'd say Green Bay?


    Have to imagine it was more out of curiosity than hoping for that.

    As I see it Packers fans have two good reasons to dislike the Seahawks, and Seahawks fans don't really have any good reasons to dislike to the Packers.


    Honestly, I think Green Bay has gotta really hate the entire NFC West right now. NFC West has eliminated them in the playoffs for 4 years in a row.
    Marvin49
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 5759
    Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:34 pm


Re: Most hated teams
Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:23 am
  • Hate the team...naw...hate some of the arrogant fans naw...that is just the fanaticism of the game. Now some of the owners and their mealy ways of making things go their way just so they can make more money and win by cheating and deceiving, ya I could go there. The way they dumped Tom Landry...Dallas is pissed on...but that would mean if they were dying of thirst, they are no longer...so instead of that, a shart may be better. :twisted:

    I think this is also the reason coaches are fired in the format they are now, too. So they set a bad precedent and it continues....

    That is all.
    R.I.P. Queen.
    User avatar
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7226
    Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2011 12:20 pm
    Location: A little ways from Boise.


Re: Most hated teams
Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:32 am
  • Marvin49 wrote:
    Popeyejones wrote:
    HawkFan72 wrote:OP, were you hoping we'd say Green Bay?


    Have to imagine it was more out of curiosity than hoping for that.

    As I see it Packers fans have two good reasons to dislike the Seahawks, and Seahawks fans don't really have any good reasons to dislike to the Packers.


    Honestly, I think Green Bay has gotta really hate the entire NFC West right now. NFC West has eliminated them in the playoffs for 4 years in a row.


    5 of their last 6 losses in the playoff have come at the hands of the NFC west...in 2009 they lost to the cards...3 of those 5 games they lost in OT too, and in 2013 they lost to the 49ers with no time left on the clock with a game winning FG. The 5th game they let Kaep run for 180 yards with 2 TD, making him 15th ALL TIME single game rushing yards in the playoff, just too funny

    If you look at it....its pretty funny actually

    1998- Lost to 49ers
    2001- Beat 49ers then lose to Rams
    2009- Lost to Cards
    2012- Lose to 49ers
    2013- Lose to 49ers
    2014- Lose to Seahawks
    2015- Lose to Cards

    The last 12 times they lost in the playoffs 7 times it was ended by the NFC west :lol:
    Image

    "Jed York does not own the 49ers; Russell Wilson does"
    User avatar
    WilsonMVP
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2531
    Joined: Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:40 am


Re: Most hated teams
Wed Jan 20, 2016 1:28 pm
  • Me personally, New England, Pittsburgh, and San Francisco.
    The pellet with the poison's in the vessel with a pestle. The chalice from the palace has the brew that is true.
    User avatar
    Maulbert
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 3622
    Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:44 pm


Re: Most hated teams
Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:30 pm
  • Dismas wrote:
    Hawk_Nation wrote:
    Decimation wrote:The Carolina Panthers.



    Why hate a team with such a shitty history? :D



    Shaq Thompson made a vine saying "Seahawk fans . . EFF YOU, and Eff the seahawks "

    only he used real words, not effs, so now I decided I hate me some panthers


    I'd love to get into the mind of Shaq. Brock Huard gave Panther fans an assurance after the draft that they couldn't have chosen a higher character guy, and I've neither seen nor heard anything otherwise since.
    ctrcat
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 849
    Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:50 am


Re: Most hated teams
Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:24 pm
  • I hate the cowboys. I was a 49ers fan in the early 70s. My parents, both Texans, were Cowboys fans. Nuff said. Cowboys always beat them in the playoffs. After that the 49ers, mostly due to the fact that I now live in the bay area. I can't decide whether I hate the Patriots or Broncos more. The Broncos because of the old AFC West rivalry and the Patriots, because of the fans.

    Although, to be honest, I really really can't stand the Cowboys. They're probably the only team I hate.
    User avatar
    rigelian
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 458
    Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 11:16 am


Re: Most hated teams
Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:53 pm
  • Santa Clara and Dallas for me. Also don't care for Denver.
    February 2, 2014... the day the dream was finally realized
    User avatar
    Hasselbeck
    * NET Sage *
     
    Posts: 11234
    Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 4:55 pm


Re: Most hated teams
Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:58 pm
  • hawker232 wrote:St. Louis (well, I guess Las Angeles), Carolina and New England.


    Glad it's not the Los Angeles team. ;)
    User avatar
    Rambitious
    NET Practice Squad
     
    Posts: 92
    Joined: Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:24 pm


Re: Most hated teams
Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:14 pm
  • I hate every team that isn't the Seahawks. Don't have any 'second teams' or soft-spot teams or teams I pity, I hate and loathe them all. If they're not the Seahawks, they suck and I hope they lose every game. Unless I need them to win to benefit the Seahawks. Then I hate them more if they lose that game.
    There was this monkey, right?
    User avatar
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *
     
    Posts: 14817
    Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:29 am
    Location: Down at the old Milk Plus


Re: Most hated teams
Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:07 pm
  • peachesenregalia wrote:... If they're not the Seahawks, they suck and I hope they lose every game. Unless I need them to win to benefit the Seahawks. Then I hate them more if they lose that game.

    Bwahaha! So freakin' true..... :th2thumbs:
    Q: “What is your thing?”
    A: “Lay back, kick back, mind my business, stay in my own lane.”
    User avatar
    VivaEfrenHerrera
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1452
    Joined: Sun Sep 13, 2009 12:03 pm
    Location: Mudbone's rumpus room


Re: Most hated teams
Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:05 am
  • The Stealers and it ain't even close. Here's a couple of reasons:

    1. The fiasco that was XL*
    2. Mike Tomlin literally trips an opposing player and gets a slap on the wrist
    3. The schedule is "reset" so they don't visit Seattle for like 16 years and it's conveniently soon after XL*
    4. Their QB is a rapist that should've spent time in prison
    5. The Immaculate Deception....Franco won't say whether he caught it or not which means he didn't
    6. Scheduling perks e.g......They were given a bye week before finally visiting Seattle this year. They got to play 9ers at home 10:00 AM Pacific time the Sunday following 9ers having to play til nearly midnight on MONDAY night previous
    7. Shazier gets no punishment for egregious hit vs. Bungles in WC round game and NFL spins it.

    And they go on and on. Those are just some off the top of my head.
    hawksfansinceday1
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 20876
    Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 10:38 am
    Location: Vancouver, WA


Re: Most hated teams
Thu Jan 21, 2016 2:05 pm
  • chris98251 wrote:Image


    Winner.
    "It wasn't meant to be a vindictive thing but it sure felt good." ~ Steve Largent
    User avatar
    PateratoWilson
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 370
    Joined: Mon May 06, 2013 4:55 pm


Re: Most hated teams
Fri Jan 22, 2016 6:27 pm
  • 1. Patriots (I really hate them mostly cause they ain't us; "they hate us cause they ain't us)

    But I admire Belichick. I think he is the best coach in the NFL. He doesn't try to sell you "his" idea, you just buy in immediately.

    2. I don't really hate any other teams. Even our division rivals. If they beat us, then they beat us. If we don't like losing, we just have to get better.
    "You know why I'm on Seahawks.net!" -Marshawn Lynch

    Seattle Seahawks Super Bowl XLVIII Champions

    Pete Carroll & Darrell Bevell be like: "Trust us--we're gonna outsmart them!"
    User avatar
    TheLegendOfBoom
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 447
    Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:12 pm


Re: Most hated teams
Fri Jan 22, 2016 8:59 pm
  • TheLegendOfBoom wrote:1. Patriots (I really hate them mostly cause they ain't us; "they hate us cause they ain't us)

    But I admire Belichick. I think he is the best coach in the NFL. He doesn't try to sell you "his" idea, you just buy in immediately.

    2. I don't really hate any other teams. Even our division rivals. If they beat us, then they beat us. If we don't like losing, we just have to get better.

    Would love to see Gronk and Brady get a random PED/HGH test sprung on them like they did to Earl Thomas a day or two before last year's Super Bowl. That would never happen to star players on a "legacy team" in Rog's NFL however.
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

    May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!

    I SO do not care about your fantasy team and who's on it!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 23322
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:36 pm
    Location: The pit


Re: Most hated teams
Sat Jan 23, 2016 9:00 am
  • hawksfansinceday1 wrote:The Stealers and it ain't even close. Here's a couple of reasons:

    1. The fiasco that was XL*
    2. Mike Tomlin literally trips an opposing player and gets a slap on the wrist
    3. The schedule is "reset" so they don't visit Seattle for like 16 years and it's conveniently soon after XL*
    4. Their QB is a rapist that should've spent time in prison
    5. The Immaculate Deception....Franco won't say whether he caught it or not which means he didn't
    6. Scheduling perks e.g......They were given a bye week before finally visiting Seattle this year. They got to play 9ers at home 10:00 AM Pacific time the Sunday following 9ers having to play til nearly midnight on MONDAY night previous
    7. Shazier gets no punishment for egregious hit vs. Bungles in WC round game and NFL spins it.

    And they go on and on. Those are just some off the top of my head.



    So agree. How do they get away with it all.
    User avatar
    rlkats
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1549
    Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 7:42 pm


Re: Most hated teams
Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:34 am
  • ^^^ #4 on that list is the only one with any serious validity to it for me, but that doesn't warrant hating the Steelers anymore than it does hating the Bucs, or Lakers, or a boatload of other professional sports teams.
    User avatar
    Popeyejones
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4509
    Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:58 am


Re: Most hated teams
Sat Jan 23, 2016 3:45 pm
  • Popeyejones wrote:^^^ #4 on that list is the only one with any serious validity to it for me, but that doesn't warrant hating the Steelers anymore than it does hating the Bucs, or Lakers, or a boatload of other professional sports teams.

    I still hate the Yankees even though they've been mediocre. I still hate the Cowboys and Niners even though they haven't won a Lombardi in 20 years and both teams have been mediocre at best over that time span. It doesn't need to "make sense" or be rational. Sports hate is healthy, embrace it! :th2thumbs: 8)
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

    May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!

    I SO do not care about your fantasy team and who's on it!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 23322
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:36 pm
    Location: The pit


Re: Most hated teams
Sat Jan 23, 2016 4:59 pm
  • Sports Hernia wrote:
    Popeyejones wrote:^^^ #4 on that list is the only one with any serious validity to it for me, but that doesn't warrant hating the Steelers anymore than it does hating the Bucs, or Lakers, or a boatload of other professional sports teams.

    I still hate the Yankees even though they've been mediocre. I still hate the Cowboys and Niners even though they haven't won a Lombardi in 20 years and both teams have been mediocre at best over that time span. It doesn't need to "make sense" or be rational. Sports hate is healthy, embrace it! :th2thumbs: 8)




    Get ready to hate the niners more here comes Kelly hahahahaha :pukeface:
    User avatar
    rlkats
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1549
    Joined: Tue May 15, 2012 7:42 pm


Re: Most hated teams
Sat Jan 23, 2016 5:12 pm
  • 1. Patriots
    2. Steelers
    3. Broncos
    4. Cowboys
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champions 2014.02.02 Seahawks 43 Broncos 8
    User avatar
    Cyrus12
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 4985
    Joined: Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:20 am
    Location: BC Canada


Re: Most hated teams
Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:10 pm
  • rlkats wrote:
    Sports Hernia wrote:
    Popeyejones wrote:^^^ #4 on that list is the only one with any serious validity to it for me, but that doesn't warrant hating the Steelers anymore than it does hating the Bucs, or Lakers, or a boatload of other professional sports teams.

    I still hate the Yankees even though they've been mediocre. I still hate the Cowboys and Niners even though they haven't won a Lombardi in 20 years and both teams have been mediocre at best over that time span. It doesn't need to "make sense" or be rational. Sports hate is healthy, embrace it! :th2thumbs: 8)




    Get ready to hate the niners more here comes Kelly hahahahaha :pukeface:

    Trust me, the Chipster hate with me goes back to his days in Oregon.
    It's going to be fun, outside of making fun of JimTom, I never hated him. The Chipster and Harbaugh make "sports hate" easy.
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

    May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!

    I SO do not care about your fantasy team and who's on it!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor
     
    Posts: 23322
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:36 pm
    Location: The pit


Re: Most hated teams
Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:52 am
  • 1. Rams, Kurt Warner annoyed my soul, Marshall Faulk is a chump
    2. Packers, everyone points fingers at Newton for being a crybaby, but Bruh, Aaron Rodgers is a whole hoe. I'm not ashamed to admit I smile when I see him get hurt.
    3. Patriots, who talks mess about the opponent at their own celebration?
    Image
    3elieve
    User avatar
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *
     
    Posts: 21276
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Graham, WA


Next


It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:29 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ NFL NATION ]




Information
  • Who is online