So, who are you rooting for now?

FireHawk79

Reaction score
I just can't root for the cards! So I guess car in the NFC champ game. And the donkeys, I hate them the least

MrThortan

Reaction score
Cards vs Broncos. I have a measure of respect for both teams. Don't like either the Pats or Panthers.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Nobody. I hate every team left standing. Luckily my overtime starts to kick in next week and let's me not care until September 2016. Have a good Spring and Summer guys.

drdiags

Reaction score
I am going to go Panthers. They have been bridesmaid quite awhile and seem ready to kick down the door. Cam vs Brady or Cam vs Manning.

If the Cards make it, I will favor them over any of the AFC teams. Maybe I will change my mind if Manning gets a chance to go out a winner. Just to make the Pats fans mad.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I'd like to root for Arizona, but hate Arians.
I'd likd to root for a couple ducks, johnathon Stewart and Ed Dickson, bug I hate cam newton.

I'm rooting for whoever comes out of the afc.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Gotta admit....SOOOOO happy Seattle won't be lifting a Lombardi at Levi's. :-D That was my nightmare.

Now? Probably rooting for Cards-Broncos. Carson/Cards don't have a ring and a swan song for Peyton.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":f28rmw69 said:
Nobody. I hate every team left standing. Luckily my overtime starts to kick in next week and let's me not care until September 2016. Have a good Spring and Summer guys.
I feel the same,my season ends with the Hawks.

el capitan

Reaction score
There is not a team left in that I'd be comfortable rooting for. The Broncos are probably the least offensive, although it would pain me to see horse face lifting the Lombardi, but I don't believe Manning has enough left. His arm looked weak when we beat them in the Superbowl and that was two years ago.

minormillikin

Reaction score
Really, considering how long ago XL was (which I never blamed the Steelers for anyway), I dislike Pittsburgh least of all the remaining teams.

Most of all, I don't want another Patriots super bowl, though it's likely to happen.

Short answer... Really no one to root for, just root against.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
I want Fitzgerald to win a ring, but not Arians.

Probably the Steelers, which I know is sacrilege. But I think we're built like them and I want to believe we can fight back and keep contending as they have.