Joe Buck petition?

Xarbx425

Reaction score
Just saw this article: http://mynorthwest.com/292/2891523/Joe- ... hawks-fans

Apparently there is a petition going around? Wow! I have never noticed anything super lopsided from him - at least not enough to warrant such a strong response. I'm curious to hear from anyone what they've seen - maybe I just haven't been playing too much attention to his play calling skills.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Absolutely ridiculous. I love the team of Joe Buck and Troy Aikman. I especially love Buck's dry humor.

Enough with the petitions already. They don't change anything except people's perspective of the fans doing the petitioning.

253hawk

Reaction score
Buck has been great this season. I think it's the beard.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
This petition represents everything that I hate about some Seahawk fans. They're the ones that nitpick at every little thing. Like seriously, it is so hard to listen to someone for 3 hours maybe twice a year that you had to create a petition to get them removed? Like C'mon....

canfan

Reaction score
Embarrassing piece of crap that re-inforces the "bandwagon" image. To make it even worse, the petition came out in October right after Aikman did a Seahawks game (I forget which one). The problem was that Joe Buck was doing the World series at the time, so wasn't even part of the broadcast! :roll:

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Don't like Buck a whole lot as he seems douchy but he's way better than most out there. I find Aikman to be a bit of a Cowboys homer, but just a bit. And I think that's acceptable considering. Petitions are stupid, tthough that's debatable with Phil Simms....... :pukeface:

BlueTalon

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1agpk4gn said:
Don't like Buck a whole lot as he seems douchy but he's way better than most out there. I find Aikman to be a bit of a Cowboys homer, but just a bit. And I think that's acceptable considering. Petitions are stupid, tthough that's debatable with Phil Simms....... :pukeface:
Agreed. If I was going to support a petition at all, it would be about Simms, 'cause he's gawd-awful.

CPHawk

Reaction score
There's all kinds of terrible broadcasters nowadays. Why single out buck, just because he's only where he's at thanks to daddy?

hawker84

Reaction score
Can We petition to get rid of Collinsworth and Simms? I have no problem with Buck and Aikman personally.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":jivqfwex said:
hawker84":jivqfwex said:
Can We petition to get rid of Collinsworth and Simms? I have no problem with Buck and Aikman personally.
Am I the only one who generally likes Collinsworth?

Nope. I like him. His voice is a little grating at times, but it's not that big of a deal to me.

hawk45

Reaction score
I like collinsworth as well, he does some nice breakdowns on the fly.
Buck is just fine with me.
Simms is an assault to the ears with his constant nattering.

el capitan

Reaction score
I generally have no issue with Joe Buck calling our games, although I'd be happier about if he'd push Troy Aikman out of the booth.

chris98251

Reaction score
You guys should be happy you have a TV and announcers at all, I remember when you many times only had a radio broadcast of some games and no color guy at all.

HAWKAMANIA

Reaction score
How does not liking Buck make us look like Bandwagon fans? The guy is terrible, especially during MLB playoffs. He puts me to sleep. I like Collinsworth. Simms isn't bad. Gruden and Tirico are my favorite couple though.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Seanhawk":2lmmrjxh said:
hawksfansinceday1":2lmmrjxh said:
hawker84":2lmmrjxh said:
Am I the only one who generally likes Collinsworth?

Nope. I like him. His voice is a little grating at times, but it's not that big of a deal to me.
Co-sign. Am I the only one who thinks Collinsworth sounds like Mike from American Pickers?

Seafan

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":1dsnots0 said:
This petition represents everything that I hate about some Seahawk fans. They're the ones that nitpick at every little thing. Like seriously, it is so hard to listen to someone for 3 hours maybe twice a year that you had to create a petition to get them removed? Like C'mon....

Don't blame this on all the 12s. This is the work of just a few idiots.

Gruden and Tirico is my favorite team. I liked NFLNs Mike Mayock. Wish Fox would hire him.