Antonio Brown Out Sundays Game.

FearTheBlitz

Reaction score
Just saw on twitter that Brown has been ruled out vs Denver sunday.... This is a big blow to the steelers. Now someone has to step up... Who will it be for the steelers wr core?

Mike Garafolo ‏@MikeGarafolo 2 minutes ago
Steelers have ruled out WR Antonio Brown.

Pittsburgh SteelersVerified account @steelers
WR Antonio Brown has been ruled out for Sunday's game in Denver.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":n8mv90tx said:
Can't see anything but a Denver win. If I'm honest, I'd love to watch another Peyton/Brady showdown before Peyton hangs them up.

This could be a terrible play-off game. Peyton to lead three scrappy FG drives which will be enough for Denver to take it 9-0.

Look forward to Denver's D teeing off against Brady next week though.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Could it be set up any better for the freaking Patriots to reach another SB? Lame.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
Laloosh":3hldnghc said:
Could it be set up any better for the freaking Patriots to reach another SB? Lame.

KC is playing on fire right now, I could see them going to the SB.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Laloosh":20521k5z said:
Kansas City is fully capable of beating New England and have already beaten Denver pretty handily earlier.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
I hope the entire Squeelers org gets diphtheria, starting with Joey Porter. Against anyone else, I'd say what Jones did was a dirty play. Against them, it's just a little karma payback.

el capitan

Reaction score
Laloosh":16kys048 said:

The AFC is a joke and has been for years. Every year it seems the Patroits get to Championship game uncontested. In Brady's whole career the closest he's come to being challenged was when Manning was at Indianapolis, but even then he lucked out because Peyton is crap in the playoffs.