Green Bay @ Washington

getnasty

Reaction score
I hope Washington loses now, DeSean Jackson is a turd.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
When the 'Skins missed on first-and-goal, the announcers said that we almost got to see the very first TD score by an offense for the whole wildcard weekend. I guess Russell-to-Dougie didn't count?

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Hey skins missed an extra point. Thought short kicks in the playoffs were automatic. Packers got lucky

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
GeekHawk":1gonb3v2 said:
When the 'Skins missed on first-and-goal, the announcers said that we almost got to see the very first TD score by an offense for the whole wildcard weekend. I guess Russell-to-Dougie didn't count?

They meant in the opening quarter, Chiefs got the 6 points from a return. So yeah no team has made any offensive TD in the first Quarter.

OP
OP
SeatownJay

SeatownJay

Reaction score
theincrediblesok":1fu92fqy said:
GeekHawk":1fu92fqy said:

They meant in the opening quarter, Chiefs got the 6 points from a return. So yeah no team has made any offensive TD in the first Quarter.
Forget the first quarter, the Cousins to Reed pass was the first offensive touchdown scored in the first half of Wild Card Weekend.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Does Cousins have chicklets as teeth? Whoever did is teeth, needs to give him his money back.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I've never been sold on the Skins. They've beaten up on horrible opponents, and the few good opponents they did play they got killed against. Both Carolina and NE beat them down.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
If Packers win this some good matchups next week

Steelers vs Broncos
Chiefs vs Pats
Seahawks vs Panthers
Packers vs Cards

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Horray....now if they beat Arizona and we win we have to play in another cold as F stadium...possibly a snow game