Papa John

Cyrus12

Reaction score
...is in trying to save the donks season....anyone else think this team is a pretender?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Cyrus12":2lr6sgbn said:
...is in trying to save the donks season....anyone else think this team is a pretender?
Yes, I think the donks are pretenders, which sucks because I don't want the stealers or cheatriots anywhere near another Super Bowl, as I want them bounced out in the first round as I hate their orgs and their fanbases.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":22ke2zc2 said:
Cyrus12":22ke2zc2 said:
Yes, I think the donks are pretenders, which sucks because I don't want the stealers or cheatriots anywhere near another Super Bowl, as I want them bounced out in the first round as I hate their orgs and their fanbases.

You're going to really hate the AFC Championship then.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":lvq5myex said:
Sports Hernia":lvq5myex said:
Cyrus12":lvq5myex said:

You're going to really hate the AFC Championship then.
Oh, I don't doubt it.