Panthers at Giants

A

Anonymous

Well, so far, OBJ can't catch, but the score is tied.

Gooo Giants!

MrThortan

Reaction score
This is the one week I want the Panthers to win. Giants lose and the Seahawks clinch a playoff spot if they beat the Browns. The same scenario can happen if the Redskins lose though.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Cam's hurt. Don't know how bad, but it's his throwing shoulder. Hope he's OK. I don't want any excuses when we whip 'em in the playoffs.

OP
OP
A

Anonymous

MrThortan":1hyrhou4 said:
This is the one week I want the Panthers to win. Giants lose and the Seahawks clinch a playoff spot if they beat the Browns. The same scenario can happen if the Redskins lose though.

I feel ya, but I don't think clinching is as important as finding chinks in the Panther Armor.

If the Giants find a way, you can bet that we are going to have a clinic on duplicating the methodology.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Yeah he got dinged up there. He's back in though. Cam is a tough guy.

OP
OP
A

Anonymous

Looks like their running game is working.

And that was a good pass defense right there...

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Cam Newton is good. Really good. I know he has lots of haters in the media (because of cultural reasons?) ... but let's be honest, he is good. really good.

Did you see these throws? His receivers have all be labeled ... Old. Most of them were cut by other teams.
Wow ... Is this what QBs of the future look like? Big, Strong, mobile, smart, calm and fun loving?

Seattle vs Carolina ... this could be a hell of a NFCC Game ... at Bank of America Stadium.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
joeseahawks":308gx30a said:
Cam Newton is good. Really good. I know he has lots of haters in the media (because of cultural reasons?) ... but let's be honest, he is good. really good.

Did you see these throws? His receivers have all be labeled ... Old. Most of them were cut by other teams.
Wow ... Is this what QBs of the future look like? Big, Strong, mobile, smart, calm and fun loving?

Seattle vs Carolina ... this could be a hell of a NFCC Game ... at Bank of America Stadium.

There is no doubt he is the best QB this season, and probably the best player in the NFL right now. He should run away with the MVP voting. I know Hawk fans will say, "what about Wilson." RW has been hot for the last month, Cam has been doing it all season.

Could you imagine if he had Benjamin too? Next year they should be even better, but their record won't indicate that once they have to play that tough schedule next year.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
4TDs for Cam Newton ... Move aside Brady vs Manning or Brady vs Rogers.

The new duel in the NFL is: Cam vs Russell ... Is this the new NFL?

MrThortan

Reaction score
What is going on between Norman and Beckam? Exchanging personal fouls?

knownone

Reaction score
The Panthers have a historically easy schedule. Anyone who thinks Newton is better than Brady, Palmer, or Wilson, isn't watching the games. Carolina has played 2 top 15 defenses all year, The majority of the teams they've played are in the bottom 10 on defense.

Carolina will probably go 16-0 and lose in the 2nd round :/