NFC West Week 15 prediction thread

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Since our resident Cards fan is missing. I'll let him handle the standings.

b8rtm8nn

Reaction score
Hey - you forgot the schedule:

TB Bucs @ STL Rams
CIN Bengals @ SF 49ers
CLE Browns @ SEA Seahawks
ARI Cardinals @ PHI Eagles

b8rtm8nn

Reaction score
I'm going...

Rams (because they like to finish strong in meaningless parts of the season)
49ers (because of AJ)
Seahawks (blah)
Cardinals (I would pick the Eagles, but I've got nothing to play for anymore after elimination)

ilikedlargent

Reaction score
b8rtm8nn":2wep4dfu said:

TB Bucs @ STL Rams
CIN Bengals @ SF 49ers

Bucs
Bengals
Browns
Cardinals

OP
OP
Hasselbeck

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
b8rtm8nn":1juljqez said:

TB Bucs @ STL Rams
CIN Bengals @ SF 49ers

I'll go..

Rams
Niners
Seahawks
Cardinals

NFC West clean sweep.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Rams over Bucs cuz at they're at home on a short week and now nothing left to play for so they'll win a few now.

Bengals over 4 and 9ers cuz even though Dalton's out, Santa Clara sucks really badly.

Hawks over Browns cuz, well, Cleveland.

Cards over Eagle cuz well, Chip.

drdiags

Reaction score
Dang, I get the lead and now nobody cares. Ha ha! (Current record 37-11)

Here are my picks:

TB Bucs @ STL Rams - Bucs need it more but maybe the wheels are coming off of young Winston's magical season? Critical pick but I am going the safe route and picking the Bucs.

Rams Lose

CIN Bengals @ SF 49ers - Another swing game. I was all in with the 9ers sneakily making a nice ending run to their season but that Cleveland loss has me concerned. Bengals are hurting but they cannot afford to drop this game.

9ers Lose

CLE Browns @ SEA Seahawks - I am picking the Seahawks. Hopefully it is a snoozer blow-out. We will see.

Seahawks win

ARI Cardinals @ PHI Eagles - Eagles have had some success lately and will play with urgency. Cardinals just too much for them all the way around.

Cards win

drdiags

Reaction score
Standings after week 14 (yeah, I like seeing my name in lights):

Note: Once eliminated I wont be updating records however feel free to contribute...

drdiags 37-11
RINGLESS 36-16
RedAlice 36-16
Hawksfansinceday1 34-18
KEARLY 28-16
POPEYEJONES 30-13
Hasselbeck 30-18
greenblue_eye's2 26-14
Superman28 26-15
Shadowhawk 23-15 xxxxxxxx
REX 24-24 xxxxxxxxx
b8rtm8nn 24-13 xxxxxxxxx
Mizzou 19-9 XXXXXXX
Fade 14-13 XXXXXXX
ClutchDJ 10-9 XXXXXXX
UNCLE SI 8-4 xxx
Largent80 8-5 xxx
Erebus XXXXXX
SF49er XXXXXX
Marvin49 XXXXXX
SALISHHAWKFAN XXXXXX

ringless

Reaction score
I am really sorry guys! I'm just in the middle of something big (in a positive way) and have literally been working 18 hours a day to try to make this deal work out.

Thanks for everybody stepping up to make this happen in the mean time. I will make sure to put in the picks and update. Should be back to normal as of tomorrow

byau

Reaction score
b8rtm8nn":1razgpg0 said:

TB Bucs @ STL Rams
CIN Bengals @ SF 49ers

5-2, tracking my own standings, yeah that's right

Bucs > Rams: 20-7
I don't know why I got fooled last week and picked against the Rams. Youda think I would have learnt my lesson.

49ers > Bengals: 17-13
Only because Dalton is out and I'm still in for Gabbertmania. Come on, anyone else think he was going to spring a few 50+ TD to win the game last week?

Seahawks > Browns: 35-6
Because I can never pick against the Seahawks. And I think the Seahawks D is just chomping at the bit to get their hands on Johnny Football. I almost want to have a bad feeling about this one, but it's not coming .

Eagles > Cardinals: 20-17
I really have no idea why. Everything in my head tells me to pick the Cardinals. But my gut tells me this is just going to be one of those weird things where the screwed up Eagles somehow manage a three game win streak: Patriots, Bills ,and now the Cardinals. (only to lose to the Redskins and Giants after that)

ringless

Reaction score
Cardinals
Seahawks
Bengals
Bucs

The Rams game is a hard one to chose because I feel like Jeff Fisher has to find his way to a 7 or 8 win record otherwise it would be a rare outlier to finish anything above or below that. But the Bucs have to win to have any hopes, and the Rams might start checking out mentally.

EDIT: CHANGING TO RAMS. Alice, I guess I have to give up hope on Tampa catching Seattle. So I might as well root for you to win because you deserve it, but also because the Rams could use a lower pick

The Cardinals and Eagles game is a hard one too. The least confident I've felt about the team in several weeks. Even less confident than the Bengals, and Seahawks games. Im going with the Cardinals but I wont be surprised by any outcome either. It'd be great to wrap up the division on Sunday night football and possibly the #2 Seed as well.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Rams players are not checking out mentally. If anything, last week's win has given them the feeling that: yes, they as a team can win. Jenkins is back. Quinn still out.

Taking Rams win over Bucs. Even tho I much prefer ketchup over mustard on my game day hotdogs.

Eagles win, Cards lose.

Hawks win.

Not ready to call the Bengals Niners yet.

eta: I am going to be watching this little Star Wars movie instead of the condiment game. Will catch up on Friday.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Ian Rapoport‏@RapSheet

Discussed the futures of #Rams coach Jeff Fisher and GM Les Snead on @AroundTheNFL: All indications are both are safe for the 2016 season.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Rex":3p58vpsw said:
In Fishnead I trust!

I honestly have zero opinion on Snead. He's nailed some picks, flustered others. He just seems like some random guy who likes himself and is trying his best.

I also honestly have trouble being fair in my evaluation of Fisher. All you guys can make fun of me, but I find Fisher attractive. So, it muddles my opinions on him.

I'd like him to hand over the offense to someone and give up full control as he is sucking at it and making us lose.

drdiags

Reaction score
The Rams are going to be the death of me. Tampa just doesn't look like a team that is vying for the play-offs. Had a sneaky feeling but I gave too much love to the team still in the hunt being on it.

Just keep running the ball Tampa. Need Muscle Hamster to get me some points. And give Gurley the rest of the game off.