Rams, Raiders, Jaguars, Browns....

Ramfan128

Reaction score
all won this week.

I believe it is the 2nd time this year that all 4 teams won the same week and if I had to guess, might be just the 2nd time ever. Too lazy to do the research, but thought it was interesting considering these are 3 of the worst 4 teams of the past 10 years.

Rex

Reaction score
Ramfan128":33wc6x34 said:
all won this week.

I believe it is the 2nd time this year that all 4 teams won the same week and if I had to guess, might be just the 2nd time ever. Too lazy to do the research, but thought it was interesting considering these are 3 of the worst 4 teams of the past 10 years.

How do you identify something like this? Do you actively track this? 2nd time ever? At least it only goes back to the mid '90s with the Jaguars.

Threedee

Reaction score
Jaguars offense is really coming along, and the Raiders are developing into a playoff-caliber team. They should win the AFC West next year.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Bob806":2v000gi9 said:
seahawkfreak":2v000gi9 said:
Bob806":2v000gi9 said:
Browns gonna give the Seahawks a battle this week, I can sense it.

Sure they are

TRAP GAME

You would be right....if the game was played in Cleveland. But it's not and the Browns have as much a chance as keeping this game close as I do of stealing Gisele from Tom Brady. Browns are the worst team the Seahawks face all season. The Ravens even all their injuries are better than the Browns.

Bob806

Reaction score
hawkfan68":10p004dp said:
Bob806":10p004dp said:
seahawkfreak":10p004dp said:
Bob806":10p004dp said:
Browns gonna give the Seahawks a battle this week, I can sense it.

Sure they are

TRAP GAME

You would be right....if the game was played in Cleveland. But it's not and the Browns have as much a chance as keeping this game close as I do of stealing Gisele from Tom Brady. Browns are the worst team the Seahawks face all season. The Ravens even all their injuries are better than the Browns.

Ok...Browns won in Baltimore before all those injuries. Baltimore won in Cleveland with both teams all injured and a blown offsides on the game winning FG attempt.

The Seahawks should beat the Browns, and it shouldn't be close....but it will be.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
It may be possible given we may be in huge trouble with the running game. But at the same time the Seahawks may not even miss a beat and just roll on with Bryce like nothing happened.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Threedee":3qnx53jz said:
Jaguars offense is really coming along, and the Raiders are developing into a playoff-caliber team. They should win the AFC West next year.

The Jags offense has been a ton of fun to watch this year too. Anyone not checking 'em out is missing out IMO.

IMO it's only gonna get better with Yeldon out too.

Yeldon is the superior player (jack of all trades, master of none), but Shoelace Robinson is just a ton of fun to watch as a runner and receiver.

The Raiders offense, while improving, I don't enjoy watching as much. It's basically what happens when you get above averageness at every position. I think all their skill pieces are good, but necessarily a ton of fun to watch, if that makes sense.

Threedee

Reaction score
I started Derek Carr for about 2/3 of my FF games this year, so it made watching the Raiders offense somewhat fun for me.