Gronk

Laloosh

Reaction score
Guy is great but he gets away with some ridiculous push offs with the ball in the air.

Maulbert

Reaction score
Laloosh":175kyp6f said:
Guy is great but he gets away with some ridiculous push offs with the ball in the air.

I respect his talent, but he's a @#$%ing man-ape, and I really can't stand him. I don't think Sherman could get in his head because he's so thick-skulled.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I like Gronk. What is not to like about him other than the team he plays for. If you had to start a franchise with an offensive player who is not a QB, I think my Gronk would be my first pick.

marko358

Reaction score
Laloosh":3mtprlzj said:

It's ridiculous how much he does this and never gets flagged. It's like he gets NBA star rules.

chris98251

Reaction score
So if he was on the Browns would he still get those non calls?

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Since he recovered so fast from his injury, I'm still waiting for the NFL to test him for HGH/PEDS, like they "randomly" did to Earl Thomas a day before XLIX, or Matt Hasselbeck when he won 3 games in a row with the colts recently. There is nothing random about the NFL's testing for PED's, when was the last time Brady got a random sprung on him?

OP
OP
Laloosh

Laloosh

Reaction score
My only gripe was with the leeway he gets... before anyone turns this into a thread about the pats or anything else.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
marko358":2l6x6nbm said:
Laloosh":2l6x6nbm said:

It's ridiculous how much he does this and never gets flagged. It's like he gets NBA star rules.

Gronk leads the league in offensive PI's. Just more irrational Pats hate on this forum.

Just know when we (hawk fans) whine and cry about the pats we sound a lot like Niner fans whining and crying about the Seahakws.

OP
OP
Laloosh

Laloosh

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":353e793x said:
marko358":353e793x said:
Laloosh":353e793x said:

Gronk leads the league in offensive PI's. Just more irrational Pats hate on this forum.

Just know when we (hawk fans) whine and cry about the pats we sound a lot like Niner fans whining and crying about the Seahakws.

Well, he wasn't flagged on NE's first TD tonight. So uh... yeah. Pats hate, that's all it is.

OrFan

Reaction score
It is pretty amazing how the brain of a flea can power a body that large.

OP
OP
Laloosh

Laloosh

Reaction score
OrFan":22lissy0 said:

Dinosaurs, dude.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
OrFan":1288p8xk said:

And Hawk fans get mad at others when they make fun of Marshawn. This statement is really no different. Just unnecessary imo.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":310sny41 said:
OrFan":310sny41 said:

And Hawk fans get mad at others when they make fun of Marshawn, it goes both ways.
:snack: :180670:

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
CurryStopstheRuns":1fyceaya said:
Hawk-Lock has a Gronkowski thermos for his superhero lunchpail.
Or at least has him on his fantasy team. Folks that play FF get very defensive of the players on their teams.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I just don't have any vendetta against Gronk. And no, I don't own him on my fantasy team, and even if I did I could care less. What has Gronk done that makes you hate him so much? He works very hard. He is likely the greatest TE in the history of the NFL. He has had so many unfortunate injuries in his career and has worked hard to recover from all of them.

Other than the fact that he plays for the Pats, there is really no reason to hate Gronk. The reason why people hate Gronk are the same reasons why people hate Lynch, Sherman, etc. If anything, Lynch and Sherman give people more reason to hate them than Gronk.

OP
OP
Laloosh

Laloosh

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":38xxw4x9 said:
I just don't have any vendetta against Gronk. And no, I don't own him on my fantasy team, and even if I did I could care less. What has Gronk done that makes you hate him so much? He works very hard. He is likely the greatest TE in the history of the NFL. He has had so many unfortunate injuries in his career and has worked hard to recover from all of them.

Other than the fact that he plays for the Pats, there is really no reason to hate Gronk. The reason why people hate Gronk are the same reasons why people hate Lynch, Sherman, etc. If anything, Lynch and Sherman give people more reason to hate them than Gronk.

Since you're not quoting anyone, I'm confused about who you're disagreeing with.

I can plainly and honestly say, my perception that he gets away with pushing off has zero to do with the team that he plays for. First thing that I said was that he was great and I made no reference to his team. I dislike the no-calls. Pretty simple.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Laloosh":3s1l1xio said:
Hawk-Lock":3s1l1xio said:

Since you're not quoting anyone, I'm confused about who you're disagreeing with.

I can plainly and honestly say, my perception that he gets away with pushing off has zero to do with the team that he plays for. First thing that I said was that he was great and I made no reference to his team. I dislike the no-calls. Pretty simple.

Understandable. I guess I was just talking about Gronk haters in general. Just irritates me because I know how many Sherman, Lynch and Hawk haters there are out there.

We are all on the same team Laloosh :2: