Ray Rice

SeaChase

Reaction score
...Anyone? He may be a good mentor for Frank Clark as well :sarcasm_on:

SuperFreak

Reaction score
Is CMike on a roster or just a practice squad? I wish Turbin was sitting at home.

Rat

Reaction score
I'd be ok bringing Rice in for a workout. I don't care about the potential media distraction, as this team knows how to deal with that stuff. My bigger issue is that he was terrible in his last season. In terms of skill set, he's a good fit if he has anything left.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Hell no to Rice. I don't care if we have to play Coleman exclusively. Just no.

TeamoftheCentury

Reaction score
If they're going to bring in another back... I think they should give serious consideration to signing Ray Rice. It might be the type of scenario with the injuries and need that even the detractors may understand even if they don't like it.

Of course I'm against domestic violence as I'm against any unnecessary violence in general. But, I'm sure we're all against other things that have gone on with NFL players that didn't get caught on video.

http://www.nj.com/sports/index.ssf/2015 ... m_nfl.html

knownone

Reaction score
Ray Rice had obviously declined before his DV indecent, that's why he hasn't been sign, he's not good anymore.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
No to a Rice, scumbag + he wasn't good before he got banned, and he has been out of the game for a couple of seasons

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Ray Rice would have a job if he could still play. He's done.

Bigbadhawk

Reaction score
TorontoHawk":1s75jc9d said:
You should feel great shame for even thinking about this guy being a Hawk.

Curious how you felt when Rocky Bernard, Sean Locklier, Leroy Hill, Kevin Williams, and Tony McDonald played for us? Only difference with Rice and those there is Rice wasn't a Seahawk and he had Video of his act.

kearly

Reaction score
Even if Seattle wanted to, I don't think they could make this move after the comments JS made very publicly after the Frank Clark pick about never signing a player that he knew for a fact had hit a woman.

Bigbadhawk

Reaction score
kearly":1bd8nxnr said:
Even if Seattle wanted to, I don't think they could make this move after the comments JS made very publicly after the Frank Clark pick about never signing a player that he knew for a fact had hit a woman.

Yet he signed A.J. Jefferson in May 2014 after he was released by the Vikings in Nov of 2014 and pleaded guilty to a count of domestic assault to avoid the felony in March of 2014. This is of course after he is quoted in 2012 saying
Suffice it to say, we would never, ever take a player that struck a female, or had a domestic dispute like that, or did anything like that

http://deadspin.com/the-nfls-response-to-domestic-violence-is-only-making-t-1702580760

Based on his prior actions I could see him signing Rice if it was in the teams best interested, not to say he would which I believe they won't.

mikeak

Reaction score
^ I still don't see him doing it after making that statement

The statement was made in 2014. It was made in 2015. Not sure if you are aware but DV received the attention it deserves after Ray Rice beat his fiancé up...

Latest posts