Our final opponent

Overseasfan

Reaction score
Let's keep the spirits up and assume we're going to the Superbowl, who will we be facing in SB50? Denver, Cincinatti and New England are the frontrunners right now but I'd definitely not count out the Chiefs either, they're pretty much the AFC version of the Hawks right now.

My bet is on us facing Cincinatti though.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":3scj1qjq said:
Me and Pehawk have a bit of a wager going. My bet is on Cincy to finally get over the hump. He reckons there's no way. If I win

And if you lose?

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
If the Hawks got there, I'd want to kick Pissburgh's ass. But that's who I want, not who I think gets there. I think the Cheats get there. I'm with Pe, until the Ginger proves he can not suck in the playoffs, I'm not puttin' any faith in Cincy though they are the most balanced team. Denver? Maybe.

DeSeahawk

Reaction score
I want New England again with Brady throwing 3 picks. Lynch and Rawls each get a rushing td, while Baldwin gets two receiving. Hawks 31 - 20

Seafan

Reaction score
Pittsburgh vs Cinci could be a preview. The Stealers look the toughest but Belicheck....

James in PA

Reaction score
If Pitt loses to Cincy today, there's a decent chance they don't even make the playoffs. They would have a tough time jumping ahead of KC or the Jets for a wildcard.

Vetamur

Reaction score
Dalton may be out for a while so the Bengals are likely out of the conversation.

Id like to play the Patriots if we can get back...

Rob12

Reaction score
The Bengals are done.

The Broncos? No. Great defense, but you have to have an offense to go along with it. No running game and a green Blake Osweiler who has never taken a snap in the playoffs.

For me, that leaves the Patriots or Steelers. I could see the Steelers knocking the Patriots off in the playoffs.

My hope is the Patriots. I really, really want it to be the Patriots. I think we would shred them.