This quote is very interesting on James Carpenter

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Carp when healthy and not fat was a good guard, but that was the issue, when not fat and not hurt.

Glad to see he's doing well, but I don't blame John and Pete for not giving him almost 5M a year on a four year deal like the Jets gave him. Just wasn't dependable enough here to warrant that kind of cash, and we had to save cap space somewhere.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Wasn't he wearing an Eddy Lacy jersey for the Packers last week? I could have sworn that was him.

kearly

Reaction score
rideaducati":3dno0x1l said:
Wasn't he wearing an Eddy Lacy jersey for the Packers last week? I could have sworn that was him.

Nice. Eddie Lacy is the James Carpenter of RBs.

HawkGA

Reaction score
rideaducati":1ugn025e said:

I haven't seen much of Lacy but saw a picture of him last week. Holy crap he looked like a chunk.

JesterHawk

Reaction score
Eddie Lacy will be fine. He can still play running back in this league.

XOXO Trent Richardson

Subzero717

Reaction score
I've watched the Jets a handful of times this year. Maybe it's dumb luck but every time I do they're running right behind him and he's road grading. Granted it's a very good line all over but he's smashing people.

mrt144

Reaction score
Subzero717":35avl4q3 said:
I've watched the Jets a handful of times this year. Maybe it's dumb luck but every time I do they're running right behind him and he's road grading. Granted it's a very good line all over but he's smashing people.

Not good enough to pay, too valuable to keep. Such is the fate of all Seahawks linemen in the PC/JS era.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
FlyHawksFly":zmb00r8o said:
kearly":zmb00r8o said:
rideaducati":zmb00r8o said:

James Carpenter is the Jared Lorenzen of OLs.

Jared Lorenzen is the Fat Bart Simpson of QBs.

[youtube]jSJQEl5vcAo[/youtube]

VivaEfrenHerrera

Reaction score
mrt144":1ro9t7i7 said:
Subzero717":1ro9t7i7 said:

Not good enough to pay, too valuable to keep. Such is the fate of all Seahawks linemen in the PC/JS era.
Breno Giacomini agrees with this.

themunn

Reaction score
I would have been happy to keep Carpenter, but not for the 20m the Jets fave him - just like BMax, good enough but not at those prices.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
FlyHawksFly":319u148p said:
kearly":319u148p said:
rideaducati":319u148p said:

James Carpenter is the Jared Lorenzen of OLs.

hahaha oh man this made me laugh out loud.