Lol...Pats fans

BC HAWK

Reaction score
Guess they are used to winning , Eagles are rolling.

hannibalking

Reaction score
Onside kick recovery by the Pats. I'd laugh my butt off at the fans that left if the Pats come back.

MrThortan

Reaction score
Eagles are totally going to blow it. 4th and 12 and they leave a man wide open.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2k0ofzkf said:
See! I told you guys chip Kelly was the man!
:oops:
Don't be a premature celebrator, cheaters only down by 7 with 3 minutes, with 2 TO's and 2 minute warning

hannibalking

Reaction score
Try as they might, the Eagles just couldn't blow it in the end.

Maulbert

Reaction score
Doesn't mean anything, NE has a vice grip on the AFC, is down half their receiving corps, and the Eagles were desperate. Also, the Eagles defense won the game, not Chip Kelly's crap offense.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
New England has too many guys out. They aren't gonna make a deep playoff run this year.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
If they have to go to Denver ... not sure they will win there.
I want a Seattle vs Cinci superbowl. Am I dreaming?
Reaneypark":24y6e2km said:
New England has too many guys out. They aren't gonna make a deep playoff run this year.

Maulbert

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":113lqda0 said:
Maulbert":113lqda0 said:
Doesn't mean anything, NE has a vice grip on the AFC, is down half their receiving corps, and the Eagles were desperate. Also, the Eagles defense won the game, not Chip Kelly's crap offense.

Vice grip? I think they're in the #3 spot right now, behind Cincy and Denver. Injuries are catching up to them, I'm not sure they make it out of the divisional round, if I'm honest.

Sorry, I meant AFC East. I rushed and forgot to add it.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
cheats will be healthy just in time for playoffs...not writing them off yet...especially since they likely have another scam up their sleeve yet...

JSeahawks

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":2el44puo said:
JSeahawks":2el44puo said:
I know what that embarrased emojie is for. Nice to see it my friend.

I still think he's going to end up a good NFL coach. Lots of coaches arent very successful at their first destination. I'd love to see him get the head job in either Tennessee or Indianapolis. I'd also like to see him get the OC job in New England after McDAniels gets another head coaching job (Chip and Belicheck are buddies and pick each others brains a lot). Work under Belicheck for a few years and then hopefully get another head coaching gig.

Maulbert

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3fio86uo said:
hawksfansinceday1":3fio86uo said:
JSeahawks":3fio86uo said:

I still think he's going to end up a good NFL coach. Lots of coaches arent very successful at their first destination. I'd love to see him get the head job in either Tennessee or Indianapolis. I'd also like to see him get the OC job in New England after McDAniels gets another head coaching job (Chip and Belicheck are buddies and pick each others brains a lot). Work under Belicheck for a few years and then hopefully get another head coaching gig.

Belichick and Kelly?

*Shudders*

You actually want a guy you like to join the evil empire?

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
joeseahawks":tti5z9nt said:
If they have to go to Denver ... not sure they will win there.
I want a Seattle vs Cinci superbowl. Am I dreaming?
Reaneypark":tti5z9nt said:
No. And it will be sweet payback for that ridiculous game against them earlier this year.

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Reaneypark":1e6tkthm said:

Only matters if Gronkowski is out and he's due back soon. Amendola is back too. So yeah. They are still a bitch.

CPHawk

Reaction score
I think Chip still ends up in Nashville. You can't win in the NFL with crap QBs, and there's none worth drafting this year, so do the next best thing. Take a job that has a dynamic young qb, and build around him.

ApnaHawk

Reaction score
Maulbert":1jl8n79h said:
JSeahawks":1jl8n79h said:
hawksfansinceday1":1jl8n79h said:
JSeahawks":1jl8n79h said:

Belichick and Kelly?

*Shudders*

You actually want a guy you like to join the evil empire?

What's so evil about Billicheck? He's arguably the greatest football coach ever. Please don't bring up Spygate etc. Every staff tries to bend the rules in their favor, Bill just got caught.