Does anyone else watch Tomsula pressers...

Scottemojo

Reaction score
just for the cringeworthy comedy?
First, he looks at reporters/cameras like a blind mole exposed to the sun.
second, the complete vagueness of his comments, but delivered like an extra on the sopranos, all while always looking to the side for confirmation for from some PR guy. It is...uncomfortable. I can't look away.

I will cherish this year of Niner ineptitude more for the Tomsula pressers than anything else. They are gold, Jerry, gold!

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Think he gets another year, or will he be a one and done? They had to know they were going to be horrible coming into this season. Hopefully that gains him another year.

OP
OP
Scottemojo

Scottemojo

Reaction score
JSeahawks":2u33ljxx said:
Think he gets another year, or will he be a one and done? They had to know they were going to be horrible coming into this season. Hopefully that gains him another year.
Oh, I think he gets gone. He is simply embarrassing.

The question for me is when does Baalke lose his teflon skin? He is as much a part of the fall from great to bad as anyone, but so far has been York's bestie.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Sort of the "GW" of head coaches, isn't he? I mean that in the nicest way, Marvin.

nategreat

Reaction score
Whenever I want a good laugh, I watch YouTube videos of Jim Tomsula, they are hilarious.... the guy's a joke!

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
As much as I loathe the Whiners I feel sorry for him. He's clearly out of his depth but then I think most would be with that dumpster fire of an organisation.