CBS Sports, Rams at Bengals

Rex

Reaction score
Going to prove these bozos wrong!
:0190l: :0190l: :0190l:
[youtube]3-DNZCFEwXg[/youtube]

rideaducati

Reaction score
Don't hold your breath. Banking on the rams to bail your mouth out is SURE to work. :thirishdrinkers:

ilikedlargent

Reaction score
34-13 Bengals
but the Bengals will lose to Pitt and Denver and be 12-4

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Maulbert":vm64gtl7 said:
Rex":vm64gtl7 said:

It's a wonder how much breath you have left considering how much hot air you expel. Are you part baloon?
I'll bet he's watching to see if his prediction of Jeff Fisher's team cheap shot knocking out starting QBs comes true starting with the ginger this week. Won't that be awesome if it does happen Rexie?

Btw, in answer to our last exchange....Have you seen every Super Bowl ever played, cuz I have. See Jim Brown play? How about Gale Sayers score 6 TDs against the Niners? I did. How about the Fearsome Foursome play for the Rams? Uh huh. Wanna talk "the old days" huh?

OP
OP
R

Rex

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":wu893n75 said:
Maulbert":wu893n75 said:
Rex":wu893n75 said:

It's a wonder how much breath you have left considering how much hot air you expel. Are you part baloon?
I'll bet he's watching to see if his prediction of Jeff Fisher's team cheap shot knocking out starting QBs comes true starting with the ginger this week. Won't that be awesome if it does happen Rexie?

Btw, in answer to our last exchange....Have you seen every Super Bowl ever played, cuz I have. See Jim Brown play? How about Gale Sayers score 6 TDs against the Niners? I did. How about the Fearsome Foursome play for the Rams? Uh huh. Wanna talk "the old days" huh?

Rams effect QB attrition through legal means, generally. Yet another game in which the Rams D line will be missing a great player yet I expect the hits on the QB to continue to add up. Now if the QB is removed from the game through good defensive play then while unfortunate it is good defense. Everyone should support good defense.

All those Super Bowls and you must think you're special? Most places were lucky to have 3 channels to view on a TV, many places had even less. Or do you want congrats on having a TV set? Stop it with the old days. That wasn't the issue. The issue was the hypocrisy of people slamming me for still liking the game THEY THEMSELVES LIKED even a few years ago. That hypocrisy is the issue. The game is fast becoming nothing but a pitch and catch and flag show. It is ruining the game.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Rex":3n8acfz7 said:
hawksfansinceday1":3n8acfz7 said:
Maulbert":3n8acfz7 said:
Rex":3n8acfz7 said:

Rams effect QB attrition through legal means, generally. Yet another game in which the Rams D line will be missing a great player yet I expect the hits on the QB to continue to add up. Now if the QB is removed from the game through good defensive play then while unfortunate it is good defense. Everyone should support good defense.

All those Super Bowls and you must think you're special? Most places were lucky to have 3 channels to view on a TV, many places had even less. Or do you want congrats on having a TV set? Stop it with the old days. That wasn't the issue. The issue was the hypocrisy of people slamming me for still liking the game THEY THEMSELVES LIKED even a few years ago. That hypocrisy is the issue. The game is fast becoming nothing but a pitch and catch and flag show. It is ruining the game.
You covered it yourself with the word "generally". If you didn't know on a subconscious level that your team is a cheap shot team, you wouldn't have used that word.

Nobody wants flag football. Pretty much the rest of us want a hard hitting but CLEAN game. Fans of your own team think your stance is bullshit.

OP
OP
R

Rex

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1g6kdepd said:
You covered it yourself with the word "generally". If you didn't know on a subconscious level that your team is a cheap shot team, you wouldn't have used that word.

Nobody wants flag football. Pretty much the rest of us want a hard hitting but CLEAN game. Fans of your own team think your stance is bullshit.

Wrong again. I used the word generally due to the penalized hit on Bridgewater, and ONLY on Bridgewater.

You absolutely want flag football because "on a subconscious level" you know the game is being degraded to that very end. Those very few "Rams" fans also want flag football...and the way its going they will soon get their wish.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Fact is, if the Rams do win v Bengals: there is absolute ZERO to brag about as a Rams' fan.

It's just simply the kind of game the Rams win for no meaningful reason. I can give plenty of examples.

If they lose, it's expected. If they win, doesn't mean anything at this point.

So, I'm gonna watch Austin wear #12 for Bailey, hope no one gets hurt (Yes, I said that REX!)....and enjoy the game. Would love a Gurley TD, two interceptions, and a Defense TD....and now we also have a new kicker. ha.

Rams might win this one. Yep.

Rams' love.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Rex":1enz26hi said:
hawksfansinceday1":1enz26hi said:

Wrong again. I used the word generally due to the penalized hit on Bridgewater, and ONLY on Bridgewater.

You absolutely want flag football because "on a subconscious level" you know the game is being degraded to that very end. Those very few "Rams" fans also want flag football...and the way its going they will soon get their wish.

You are 100% wrong.

I love physical football. I just disagree with a fan wanting and loving opponent's players getting hurt. Celebrating, predicting, wanting and loving another team's player to get hurt is just wrong. And, that is what you are doing.

OP
OP
R

Rex

Reaction score
RedAlice":1w8h569b said:
Fact is, if the Rams do win v Bengals: there is absolute ZERO to brag about as a Rams' fan.

Some Rams fan you are. :pukeface:

OP
OP
R

Rex

Reaction score
RedAlice":31n8osiw said:
Rex":31n8osiw said:
hawksfansinceday1":31n8osiw said:

You are 100% wrong.

I love physical football. I just disagree with a fan wanting and loving opponent's players getting hurt. Celebrating, predicting, wanting and loving another team's player to get hurt is just wrong. And, that is what you are doing.

No you don't. "Your" :roll: team has a tough talented punishing defense that has been a work in progress for years and you act as if it is something to be ashamed of! I celebrate their success. Getting the opposing teams QB off the field is success for a defense. Every DC and defensive player knows that. You want flag football.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Cincy 31, Rams 7 in the 3rd. Keep your heads on a swivel Cincy players. This is the exact type of situation that the Rams true cheap shot tendencies really come out.....frustration of getting their asses kicked along with the final nail in the coffin of their season mixed with the teachings of Fisher and Williams.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Rex":2yg4cm5x said:

They were definitely wrong if they mentioned the Rams having a good defense.

RedAlice

Reaction score
pmedic920":39285pnj said:
Oopps, poor Rams/rams fans.

Can we slow clap for them?

Well, Fisher has finally regressed the team back to as bad as it was before he got here. That was some ugly ugly football today.

@Rex - as I said, you are 100% wrong about me. Just drop it as obviously we don't agree.

chris98251

Reaction score
Well the Rams are officially Rexevent now my new word for irrelevant.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Same Ol Sorry Ass Rams. All the talent in the world, none of the coaching.

Fisher officially blamed execution today. 70 percent offense, 30 percent D. Hilarious. Didn't blame his coaching though.