Titans/Jags

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Anybody watching this? I just turned it on.

I will say, anybody who thinks our green jerseys were bad need only look at the Jags unis tonight for some perspective haha.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Pretty boring game. Rooting for Tennessee just cuz if mariota. Not much talent in that roster.

I can't figure out the jersey color for the jags.... Would that be puke brown, or baby poop yellow? Can't tell.

West TX Hawk

Reaction score
Wow, I'm really impressed with Mariota tonight. He's got such great touch on his passes, gets the ball out quickly, makes good decisions and is an exceptional runner and athlete. He's got such a bright future and appears to have a good head on his shoulders too.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Why can't we use Graham the way Tennessee uses Walker? We should have just signed Walker and kept our first round pick, and Unger.

CPHawk

Reaction score
ludakrishna":2kgz3hz5 said:
Captain Kirk vs Papa Smurf

The color looks like the color of the old Husky pants.

hannibalking

Reaction score
I figure since the color rush thing is such an eyesore, the Seahawks will definitely be wearing all green when our time comes.

OrFan

Reaction score
What is sad is that I was watching this and thinking, "A couple of garbage teams going at it. The winner only has 4 wins." Then it dawned on me that we only have that many wins also. Reality sucks, we are one of the garbage teams also.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
We should have drafted Allen Robinson over Paul Richardson. He is already a top 10-15 WR in the NFL.

mikeak

Reaction score
^ you know how we traded for one of the best TEs in the league? You know a pass catching MACHINE

This system can have all-star WRs and we wouldn't know it. Richardsson is very good IMHO just not gotten to show it enough

DTexHawk

Reaction score
Makes me think that Jax will be moved to London.

Uni's definitely looked like NFL Europe.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
mikeak":3jwksiug said:
^ you know how we traded for one of the best TEs in the league? You know a pass catching MACHINE

This system can have all-star WRs and we wouldn't know it. Richardsson is very good IMHO just not gotten to show it enough

Jury is still out on PRich. It's hard to evaluate him because he hasn't been healthy and he plays in a run heavy offense. I just don't see what's so great about him though. He has good speed, but he doesn't look like he can run a big route tree. He pretty much mainly runs quick outs down the field.

Allen Robinson is exactly the type of receiver we need. A big WR who can move the chains but also stretch the field. I think he leads the league with most receptions of 20+ yards.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
I wish I was mustard yellow/some queer blue color blind.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
At least the Jags uni finally matched that atrocious helmet design they have. Ugliest helmets in the NFL and it's not even close.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
I don't hate the gold jersey, honestly. At least it flows better with the helmet. It wouldn't look so bad with black pants.