Lions @ Packers

ringless

Reaction score
What is going on in GB. Lost two in a row and now down to Detroit in the 3rd?

Are they pretenders or Contenders now? If they lose to Detroit that's going to be something else in regards to playoff implications.

SeahawksBMX

Reaction score
Hearing some Lamboos too. Would love to see the Lions pull this one off. Maybe Martha has inspired them!

rideaducati

Reaction score
They might be bad enough to lose to the Cards now. They are definitely not very healthy right now. Once again, the Cards will be lucky in their timing.

SeahawksBMX

Reaction score
rideaducati":pod1isvh said:
They might be bad enough to lose to the Cards now. They are definitely not very healthy right now. Once again, the Cards will be lucky in their timing.

Hard to give them too much flak for that after the string of backup QBs we got last year, including the Cards twice.

Damnit, Stafford. Picked after they had a great balanced time consuming drive going that began at their own goal line.

rideaducati

Reaction score
SeahawksBMX":dx23b3ze said:
rideaducati":dx23b3ze said:

Hard to give them too much flak for that after the string of backup QBs we got last year, including the Cards twice.

Damnit, Stafford. Picked after they had a great balanced time consuming drive going that began at their own goal line.

Yes, but the good teams the Seahawks have faced have been healthy...not so much for the Cards. When the Cards face good teams at full strength, the Cards lose.

SeahawksBMX

Reaction score
rideaducati":i20a9p3c said:
SeahawksBMX":i20a9p3c said:
rideaducati":i20a9p3c said:

Yes, but the good teams the Seahawks have faced have been healthy...not so much for the Cards. When the Cards face good teams at full strength, the Cards lose.

Very true.
We're getting a lot of potential help from the Bears & Lions if they can both hold on. Man, tonight's game is HUGE!

OP
OP
R

ringless

Reaction score
rideaducati":2dr1hc1g said:
SeahawksBMX":2dr1hc1g said:
rideaducati":2dr1hc1g said:

Lol you spout this BS all year every year.

Seattle got to play Weeden and won by one point.
Seattle got to play GB without their first 2 WR's, an OL, and they were missing their starting RB and LB. Give me a break. Az doesnt get that same luck likely)
Seattle got to play Chicago for 4 quarters without Cutler. Az only got to play the back up for 2 and were already up by 2 TD's
Seattle got to play the Rams without their #1 and #2 RB. AZ had to play them with both

Stop making excuses for why the Cardinals are winning. They also don't play GB until the end of the year. A lot can chance. You are so full of it it's unbelievable and not to mention that's just a losers mentality to make up excuses why one team has been lucky for 3 years running while disregarding the Seahawks luck on the way.

You make up so much crap every week it blows my mind. Like with attendance, and then when I prove otherwise you say the league is fudging the Rams and Cardinals numbers to suit them. Or that they are moving fans from the upper bowl to the lower which just isn't true.

AZ had a backup QB 10 games last year. That's not lucky. We played with a 4th string RB as well. Not lucky. Seattle got both their Starting RB and QB all 16 games and then played 10 backup QB's to boot last year. Thats luck you are trying to describe but failing to do so equally

You are an incredibly poor sport who never has given credit when it's due. You always have an excuse which is like most 49er fans. Did a team beat the 49ers. It could have only been by luck. Did Seattle win? It was buy luck. But you are the opposite. Did Seattle win? It was always without a doubt. Did Seattle lose. It was because of luck. Did the Cardinals win. It was because it was luck. Did the Cardinals lose. Its because they are paper tigers. Its pathetic really

You literally get proven wrong weekly and then change it to suit your needs.

rideaducati

Reaction score
ringless":2yv8dh4u said:
rideaducati":2yv8dh4u said:
SeahawksBMX":2yv8dh4u said:
rideaducati":2yv8dh4u said:

Lol you spout this BS all year every year.

Seattle got to play Weeden and won by one point.
Seattle got to play GB without their first 2 WR's, an OL, and they were missing their starting RB and LB. Give me a break. Az doesnt get that same luck likely)
Seattle got to play Chicago for 4 quarters without Cutler. Az only got to play the back up for 2 and were already up by 2 TD's
Seattle got to play the Rams without their #1 and #2 RB. AZ had to play them with both

Stop making excuses for why the Cardinals are winning. They also don't play GB until the end of the year. A lot can chance. You are so full of it it's unbelievable and not to mention that's just a losers mentality to make up excuses why one team has been lucky for 3 years running while disregarding the Seahawks luck on the way.

You make up so much crap every week it blows my mind. Like with attendance, and then when I prove otherwise you say the league is fudging the Rams and Cardinals numbers to suit them. Or that they are moving fans from the upper bowl to the lower which just isn't true.

AZ had a backup QB 10 games last year. That's not lucky. We played with a 4th string RB as well. Not lucky. Seattle got both their Starting RB and QB all 16 games and then played 10 backup QB's to boot last year. Thats luck you are trying to describe but failing to do so equally

You are an incredibly poor sport who never has given credit when it's due. You always have an excuse which is like most 49er fans. Did a team beat the 49ers. It could have only been by luck. Did Seattle win? It was buy luck. But you are the opposite. Did Seattle win? It was always without a doubt. Did Seattle lose. It was because of luck. Did the Cardinals win. It was because it was luck. Did the Cardinals lose. Its because they are paper tigers. Its pathetic really

You literally get proven wrong weekly and then change it to suit your needs.

Okay sport, you know what I witnessed better than I do.

What is the Cards record vs good teams (double digit win teams) with the starting QB playing against the Cards since Arians took over? The answer is why we call the Cards paper tigers.

You have yet to prove me wrong on anything other than a game pick. It's pathetic how badly you NEEEEEEEEEEEEED me to respect a team that has done NOTHING to EARN my respect...N-O-T-H-I-N-G.

Get over it.

Latest posts