Jerry Richardson supports Chargers over Rams in LA

rideaducati

Reaction score
ctrcat":1d5upzz2 said:
Yesterday's news but this is a big deal. Richardson has worked daily for a long time on this and has major influence.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... n-project/

The Carson project isn't even funded yet while the Hollywood Park site has already broken ground. Richardson is supporting the wrong side. Kroenke is moving the lambs to L.A. with or without Richardson's approval.

kearly

Reaction score
Kroenke has gone all in on LA, much like Behring did. Does St. Louis have their version of Paul Allen? If they don't, I think the Rams will end up in LA, even as a 3rd team.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
kearly":2to95czz said:
Kroenke has gone all in on LA, much like Behring did. Does St. Louis have their version of Paul Allen? If they don't, I think the Rams will end up in LA, even as a 3rd team.
Agree. He's taking them there barring some sort of late change. I think he's hell bent on it meaning he likely thinks the profit level will be much higher there. My gut tells me the Rams and Chargers both end up in L.A. and the Raiders get funding at the last minute to build a new stadium in Oakland (which may mean the end of the Athletics there........do you know the way to San Jose?).

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
If after all this the rams somehow don't move I'll be so disappointed. The shortened travel and timezone changes would be amazing even if it is max 2 games per year. The NFC West would actually be west. I'd be ok with the Chargers moving into the NFC West but the Raiders would be miserable, good young team and the worst fans.