Jay Glazer: Colin Kaepernick on an island in the locker room

ColinSackorpick

Reaction score
Kaepernick, who burst onto the scene in 2012 and led the 49ers to a Super Bowl, has been on the hot seat and his coach, Jim Tomsula, has said that he will not be benched. However, FOX Sports NFL insider said that the players in the locker room are not completely behind Kaepernick.

"His confidence is completely shot," Glazer said on Sunday. "It's not that (the players) don't like him. But he's just alone, on an island in that locker room. There's not a lot of people he connects with.

"Confidence-wise he's just buried right now."

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/san- ... zer-102515

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1qob4qjk said:
He'll be an eagle next year. And he'll be really good.
He might very well be an eagle next year, not sure I believe he'll be very good. Slightly better I'd buy though.

253hawk

Reaction score
Just needs to put his special earmuffs on and everything will be okay.

Something About Marry Warren
B305a5a0df0797b5540474a866dcc1c5

rideaducati

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":3vrf56k3 said:
JSeahawks":3vrf56k3 said:
He'll be an eagle next year. And he'll be really good.
He might very well be an eagle next year, not sure I believe he'll be very good. Slightly better I'd buy though.

Chip Kelly's system calls for an accurate passer. Colin Kaepernick is not an accurate passer. Kaepernick would be worse than Bradford in that system. With all the issues Kaepernick has, I doubt any team will sign him to be a starter.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":202xplgk said:
He would do well in Denver. My gut tells me he is Mannings replacement

In a West coast offense? He would be awful.

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
rideaducati":10priyuh said:
Hawk_Nation":10priyuh said:
He would do well in Denver. My gut tells me he is Mannings replacement

In a West coast offense? He would be awful.

Warshinton then. :stirthepot:

RichNhansom

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":1nk5ojej said:
He looked like a broken man on Thursday.

Yeah but all that potential!!!! Not hearing much about his potential lately. I wonder why?

drdiags

Reaction score
I know Glazer is supposed to be plugged in due to his friendship with NFL players but it seems he is only basing his view from appearance. I missed anywhere where he mentions comments from other players. More his own speculations.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
drdiags":2umzobt8 said:
I know Glazer is supposed to be plugged in due to his friendship with NFL players but it seems he is only basing his view from appearance. I missed anywhere where he mentions comments from other players. More his own speculations.
This

RichNhansom

Reaction score
drdiags":38k76jjw said:

That's an excellent point Doc. Could very simply have been a moment the Kaep wanted to be separate from the others. After a game like that I could easily see him needing a little space.

xgeoff

Reaction score
Anyone remember how Trent Dilfer gushed over Kaepernick in the opening game of the season? It was embarrassing in it's exuberance and now looking back it was stupid in it's prematurity.

The Outfield

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":7lp9ali9 said:
Wilson's backup?

As long as he doesn't have to play the Seahawks, he actually might be able to maintain his confidence.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
xgeoff":1sdjm1yl said:
Anyone remember how Trent Dilfer gushed over Kaepernick in the opening game of the season? It was embarrassing in it's exuberance and now looking back it was stupid in it's prematurity.
Yeah I would have loved to hear old Dilhole call the Seattle/SC game. He might have cried on the air.