Ok so here it is.

rlkats

Reaction score
Alright Hawks and Niners fans predict the score for Thursday.

Niners have a D that is giving up a ton of yards in the middle of the field. The LB's are not fast or can cover consistently. Bowman while playing ok is a shell of his former self. Wilhoite is pure garbage. Reid and Bethea dont know whats up but they are slow and out of position alot. The other thing is ZERO PASS RUSH. The Offense seems to be getting their act together A BIT. But still has issues.

Hawks good team no Oline and the D is not playing to their potential or what we have seen them do.

So both teams are struggling with their new D coordinators. And the o is off and on hot and cold.

With all that said. I believe Seattle gets it done at a score of 24-14.

They have to many weapons and will kill the niners in the middle of the field.

Marvin49

Reaction score
17-6 Seattle.

Don't trust Niner O-Line to run or pass block and D-Line while decent against the run can't stop the pass to save their life. If you double Lynch they got no answer for getting pressure.

Then there's the whole LOB bringing out the worst in Kap every time they play.

Oh yeah, and Hyde can barely cut on his bad ankle. Great time for a short week. Sigh.

SeahawksFanForever

Reaction score
It will be so different watching us play the niners without guys like P.Willis, Aldon Smith, Gore, etc. It's just not the same. 49ers used to have so many players that I couldn't help but respect even though they are our division rivals.

mistaowen

Reaction score
Halftime: Seahawks - 35 49ers - 3
End of regulation: Seahawks - 38 49ers - 38 after a 35 point fourth quarter from the 49ers
OT: Stadium melts away like Dark Knight Rises

In all honesty, don't see this being a very high scoring game. Both offenses will struggle I think. Maybe the rivalry will light a fire under some asses but who knows.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Marvin49":3mi5gle5 said:
17-6 Seattle.

Sound about right. We might really have an offensive barn burner and get up to 24-10, but first team to double digits wins.

TBH though I really don't see the 9ers offense doing much of anything. The 9ers offense has been able to pass the last two weeks against two of the worst secondaries in the league, and that was against coaches with atrocious secondaries who still didn't think enough of Kap to not regularly be jamming eight (and even 9) folks in the box. I'm expecting the Hawks to play them more straight up, and I don't think the 9ers run or pass game is good enough to deal with being played straight.

keatonisballin

Reaction score
If Jimmy Graham has another game even close to yesterdays, and our D can hold you to ~10 in the 4th, Id say we win. But I see us limping to a win. We dont do anything awesome but somehow have more points at the end. An uninspiring win that gives us no more hope than we have right now about this season lol.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
keatonisballin":3cxhfxs9 said:
If Jimmy Graham has another game even close to yesterdays, and our D can hold you to ~10 in the 4th, Id say we win. But I see us limping to a win. We dont do anything awesome but somehow have more points at the end. An uninspiring win that gives us no more hope than we have right now about this season lol.

I'm really curious to see how the 9ers try to match up with Graham. Their LBs and Safeties have just been awful in coverage. They've been playing Ward a lot but from a size perspective he just doesn't match up well. I'm guessing they'll try to play a lot of big nickle with Tartt on Graham.

NorCal

Reaction score
Popeyejones":2jktokx6 said:
keatonisballin":2jktokx6 said:

I'm really curious to see how the 9ers try to match up with Graham. Their LBs and Safeties have just been awful in coverage. They've been playing Ward a lot but from a size perspective he just doesn't match up well. I'm guessing they'll try to play a lot of big nickle with Tartt on Graham.

I think it will be Tartt as well. Him or Dontae Johnson. Johnson could be useful with his length. But I like the idea of Tartt being physical with Graham to disrupt him.

With all that said, if Wilson has a ton of time, it might not matter who covers whom.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":2avkemsj said:
I have no confidence in either team.

0-0 tie.

Dammit, you took my idea.

Would be kind of hilarious. Seahawks fans are following 49ers fans in free fall right now. A 0-0 tie would make them both even more miserable.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
bmorepunk":308ayqx8 said:
Hasselbeck":308ayqx8 said:
I have no confidence in either team.

0-0 tie.

Dammit, you took my idea.

Would be kind of hilarious. Seahawks fans are following 49ers fans in free fall right now. A 0-0 tie would make them both even more miserable.

At least we wouldn't blow a 4th quarter lead that way

rideaducati

Reaction score
31-6 Seahawks. Those six come in garbage time combined with a failed two point conversion.

OP
OP
rlkats

rlkats

Reaction score
0-0 tie. Bevell and Tomsula become the new GM for each team.

ringless

Reaction score
I would like the 49ers to win this week although I don't see anyway that that happens personally. Especially because of the irony, and what has happened between the two franchises in the last few years.

JesterHawk

Reaction score
As long as we're winning by at least 24 by the 4th quarter we can probably hold on. I guess the battle station isn't quite as operational as I thought.

rjdriver

Reaction score
I just hope we are losing to start the fourth.

Seriously.

Seahawks 20
Niners 17