• Total voters
OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":jrtb3fy5 said:
You forgot "neither" so i didn't vote.

Best doesn't mean good. Kaep could throw 24 more int's and 1 touchdown, rg3 could throw a td as a holder on a fake fg, thus rg3 would have the best career of the two

homerun1970

Reaction score
I would have to go with Kap if he gets to go sit behind someone and learn. RG3 has taken a beating both physically and mentally. Kap has been mentally beat but has physical tools that havent been damaged. I also think RG3 is going to have a shorter career he hasn't learned to avoid hits.

kearly

Reaction score
Easily Kaep. He hasn't changed, his head coach and OC have. Get him on the right team and he can still be a playmaker. His durability and tools will appeal to teams looking to build spread offenses.

RG3 is too fragile physically and too much of a diva for teams to see him as anything other than a flier at this point.

DavidSeven

Reaction score
I think teams have solved Kaep. It is frighteningly easy to defend him.

I don't really believe RG3 will do anything in this league, but at least there's still some mystery there.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Keeporpick sucks. RGKnee was at least accurate at one point. Both guys spent way too much time on their off field branding and both thought they could get by on their athleticism alone because of early "success". Wins and faux acclaim went to both of their heads and both became lazy. I doubt either one of them ever gets back to their faux acclaim days.