How long until DeMarco Murray is cut or traded?

kearly

Reaction score
Chip Kelley traded away LeSean McCoy and paid huge money to Murray. So far Murray is averaging just 9.7 carries per game played. I'm sure that's frustrating for Kelley as well.

We've seen how Graham (allegedly) was frustrated by a lack of targets in Seattle, and Pete Carroll was frustrated too, because it was Pete Carroll who invested in Graham to be a difference maker in the first place. The result was the Seahawks offense peppering Graham with targets in week 3 against the Bears. As they say, the squeaky wheel gets the grease.

I'd bet Murray has a huge game next week (against the Saints), because I think Kelley is every bit as frustrated by the lack of DeMarco Murray rushes as the player himself is.

Washington is actually pretty tough against the run this year, and it factored into the Eagles game plan (just 17 rushes by the 3 RBs). It's reasonable to think Murray is in the midst of a doomed season this year, but I do think Murray will have at least a couple big games in 2015 and the Saints game is a very strong candidate to be one of them.