Good to see our old friend playing well

seahawksny

Reaction score
Watching red zone and old friend and forever Hawk, Matt Hasselbeck playing well in Luck's absencE

It's rare in this league you see players, especially quarterbacks, play 10 years on one team and that's what he gave us. Not to mention played through many injuries and never complained about anything.

Glad to see him playing well. He'll always be one of of ours.

chris98251

Reaction score
Nice win for Matt, getting to start and getting a win proving he is still a capable QB in what could be his farewell tour, if nothing else he is going out with a level of skill and respect by everyone.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
It's time for Matt to retire and bring his particular wry style of wit to TV. There are so many he should replace... Collinsworthless? Joe Buck? His brother Tim? So many choices!

chris98251

Reaction score
GeekHawk":36f314o0 said:
It's time for Matt to retire and bring his particular wry style of wit to TV. There are so many he should replace... Collinsworthless? Joe Buck? His brother Tim? So many choices!

I'm selfish, would like to see him replace Moon, moon knows his stuff but is a lousy delivery guy.

Then again, Matt is probably going to be good enough that he lands a major network gig.

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
chris98251":2b52v9q0 said:
GeekHawk":2b52v9q0 said:

I'm selfish, would like to see him replace Moon, moon knows his stuff but is a lousy delivery guy.

Then again, Matt is probably going to be good enough that he lands a major network gig.

I have been waiting since he left the Hawks to see him take on a National spotlight role. I wore my Lime Green Hass jersey yesterday and watched the Colts game. Watching him play took me back to those games as a Hawk with D-Jack, Engram, Joey J, Big Walt and the rest.

Latest posts