Jim Tomsula rips a fart at Press Conference :p

Marvin49

Reaction score
Sounds more like a creaking chair but to be honest I don't care too much which is true or not.

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
I was listening to Robert Flores and Matt Williamson podcast on ESPN and they were just cracking up and replaying it. Them laughing made me laugh, and the fact they were acting like a couple of hooligans over a fart. :p

Just more to add to the legend that is Jim Tomsula :D

chris98251

Reaction score
Well being Baalkes puppet you can understand where he may have sphincter control problems.

Seanhawk

Reaction score
chris98251":jllryamf said:
Well being Baalkes puppet you can understand where he may have sphincter control problems.

I would have thought his fist, wrist, and forearm would muffle the noise.

kearly

Reaction score
As much as I want to believe it, the total lack of reaction from the room makes me think it was just a chair moving. A Flappy fart sounding chair, but a chair all the same.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Marvin49":kg9t462l said:
Sounds more like a creaking chair but to be honest I don't care too much which is true or not.

Laughing gif 1

Marvin is EVEN logging on to stick up for his Head Coach when it sounds like he farted during a press conference.

Is this what it's come to Marvin? You can no longer defend the team or Jed York or Aldon Smith... so now it's all about the farting.

SPOHAWK

Reaction score
Maybe he wa trying to $hit a good QB...lol

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
Thank you Tomsula for a good laugh :p

Half the fun is just the reactions to it. I was typing his name in to Google and got to "Jim Tom..." when Google returned "Farted!"

Kind of reminded me of that old joke about typing "French Military Victories" in to Google and it returned "Did you mean French Military Defeats?" :p

iigakusei

Reaction score
Reports are it smelled better than Kaep's performance.;)

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
ivotuk":2gukelwf said:
I was listening to Robert Flores and Matt Williamson podcast on ESPN and they were just cracking up and replaying it. Them laughing made me laugh, and the fact they were acting like a couple of hooligans over a fart. :p

Just more to add to the legend that is Jim Tomsula :D
He's Jerry from Parks and Recreation.

Latest posts