Thankful how the hawks tackle..

Exittium

Reaction score
Watching the tnf game.. And pittsburg jfc the hits are cheap and all helmet to helmet..they took steve smith out with a helmet to helmet hit.

I hate the steelers.. Worthless damn organization scum of the earth..toilet bowl team of the nfl

Smellyman

Reaction score
Cameras always going to Ben R. is almost more nauseating. Just need more shots of Bettis to make me puke.

Threedee

Reaction score
Trestman dialed-up a lot of Bevell screens tonight. I thought he would be a decent coordinator, but, apparently not.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Watching Justin Forsett stick it ot the Steelers was so gratifying. As was the game winning field goal :thirishdrinkers:

canfan

Reaction score
Exittium":1vqds2q5 said:
Watching the tnf game.. And pittsburg jfc the hits are cheap and all helmet to helmet..they took steve smith out with a helmet to helmet hit.

I hate the steelers.. Worthless damn organization scum of the earth..toilet bowl team of the nfl
I've only seen a few plays from all the the Stealer games and that's twice now I've seen Mike Mitchel hit guys with what looked like clear intention to injure. If I remember he went at Carlos Hyde's knees and it was him that speared Steve Smith. Somebody to watch out for when we play them.

Latest posts