Larry Fitzgerald 5 catches 90 yds in first so far

ringless

Reaction score
Looks rejuvenated this season. Killing it every game so far.

rlkats

Reaction score
Yes good team against a shitty team. Now stop chest pounding

SoCalHawk

Reaction score
ringless":fuqp91ob said:
Looks rejuvenated this season. Killing it every game so far.

I've been soooo curious for so long. What gratification do you get by posting to opposing fan forums? You have som serious dedication to your team. Hats off to you. Do you post as much on your team's forum? Seems like a lot of time spent...

Barakas

Reaction score
Ringless post count during the year is directly proportional, exponentially, to the Cardinals record.

Until they start losing some games the post count will just go up and up and up.

chris98251

Reaction score
Ringless has been here good and bad, let him enjoy his time in the sun, poking the 49ers and Rams after being laughed at for so long isn't a bad thing.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
If it was any other player I might be annoyed, but Fitzgerald is too good a guy and player to root against where it concerns his career.

OP
OP
R

ringless

Reaction score
I rarely post on my board.

I get a better quality discussion on this board by far then over there. If I was into rainbows and koolaid I'd stay over there. When it comes to sports Im more of a realist but you can call me a pessimist.

Here I can get more point of views than we are the best in the league. We are unstoppable. Over there I get torn apart because I still don't believe our defense is better than average etc. Which I feel is true. Hence why I spend time here.

But I am excited to see Larry do well. He has 5 TD's and over 330 Yds in 3 games at this point in his career. I'd like to see him get in the top 10 of any record he can.

drdiags

Reaction score
That's the thing. This board can be welcoming to opponent fans as well as give them tons of grief. Those that hang around have my respect. If the nature of fan forums wasn't to just give the other guy grief, I wouldn't mind talking about my team with fans who aren't as invested. That is what something like the various national sites should have offered but they just tend to be troll fests.

Our mods allow enough leeway where this place and this forum can be what ESPN, NFL and CBS forums should be. I am sure when the Cards take the division that the tolerance of ringless will drop but that is human nature.

9ers, Rams and Cards fans are not a threat in my mind. As long as they aren't a constant stream of crap-talking I think they offer a different point-of-view.

Fitz is a good guy and glad for his success as long as it isn't against my guys. Even then I will grudgingly give him his due. He used to roast us on the regular back in the Holmgren/Mora days.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":2wxdovg4 said:
If it was any other player I might be annoyed, but Fitzgerald is too good a guy and player to root against where it concerns his career.
This. One of the best people and greatest WRs to ever play in the NFL.

drdiags

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":1w5bwy4x said:
drdiags":1w5bwy4x said:
........I am sure when the Cards take the division that the tolerance of ringless will drop but that is human nature...........
Don't "crown their asses" yet Doc. :D

I was thinking more along the lines of down the road, not necessarily this year. So not running up the white flag. I would think that if they keep Arians around, they will draft a young QB to go with the other young talent they are bringing together.

kearly

Reaction score
I keep waiting for this guy to have a bad game or two so that I can try trading for him in fantasy. Doesn't look like it's gonna happen.

RedAlice

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":4c5iv89c said:

This is true. Whether you like or dislike the Cardinals - it's almost impossible to dislike Fitz. There is just nothing negative about him. I'm happy to see him performing so well right now.

And, Ringless posts here just as much when the Cards aren't winning and took it all in stride with all of their injuries last season. So, stop whining about him. This is the NFL Nation forum, not the Hakws main forum. You don't have to read this forum if you don't want to.

Sterling Archer

Reaction score
Personally, I consider it a negative that he reportedly grabbed his GF by the hair and slammed her head against the ground, but you know... since he's such a "good guy" and it happened years ago before DV was in the forefront of our conscious, no one remembers or cares about that.

I say that liking him as a player but let's not pretend he's infallible. Even though I still wish they would have won that Superbowl over the Steelers.

byau

Reaction score
RedAlice":3qmv5qje said:
Ringless posts here just as much when the Cards aren't winning and took it all in stride with all of their injuries last season. So, stop whining about him. This is the NFL Nation forum, not the Hakws main forum. You don't have to read this forum if you don't want to.

I don't have any stats to support it, anecdotally I agree, I think Ringless posts here on a pretty regular basis as much as any of us. And by the way, isn't it natural for some people to post less when their team loses? I for one do, just not in the mood to chatter and definitely go into browsing/reading mode after my team loses. So what?

And personally I like the fact that we get a lot of great posters from other fan bases. I especially consider it a compliment when they say they get better discussion here than their own forums. (( I don't know if it's true because they certainly get lots of grief too, but it's nice of them to say that))

RedAlice":3qmv5qje said:
Sarlacc83":3qmv5qje said:

This is true. Whether you like or dislike the Cardinals - it's almost impossible to dislike Fitz. There is just nothing negative about him. I'm happy to see him performing so well right now.

Yes. It's rare for a player to transcend in this manner. I root for Fitz too. Good on ya' Fitz

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
drdiags":1h6foch0 said:
hawksfansinceday1":1h6foch0 said:
drdiags":1h6foch0 said:
........I am sure when the Cards take the division that the tolerance of ringless will drop but that is human nature...........
Don't "crown their asses" yet Doc. :D

I was thinking more along the lines of down the road, not necessarily this year. So not running up the white flag. I would think that if they keep Arians around, they will draft a young QB to go with the other young talent they are bringing together.
I wondered if you meant that. The thing about your thought process that may make it difficult for Arians is that ever elusive "good young QB". Easier to say you're gonna find one than actually doing so.

Latest posts