Rams-Skins

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Redskins running all over the Rams and Rams not getting a lot of pressure on Cousins. That skins oline that can't protect RGIII sure is holding up well against the Rams.

This is the nagging doubt that gnaws at me about our oline. Rams last year hadn't gotten hardly any sacks until they played us. this year, they rip into us, but not so much for a lousy line like the Skins. That seems true for other defenses as well. I think our oline is actually so terrible that it makes other teams defenses look better than they are.

bandiger

Reaction score
Meanwhile Foles looks like hot garbage this game and during preseason. Why us? :p

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Typical Rams undisciplined team. Fisher gets his team up for contenders (especially Seahawks) and no one else. Same story every season.

Their speed-based front is built specially to beat an o-line like Seattle's.

IrishNW

Reaction score
DavidSeven":23mjdf6d said:
Typical Rams undisciplined team. Fisher gets his team up for contenders (especially Seahawks) and no one else. Same story every season.

Best .500 coach in NFL history lol

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
DavidSeven":26ug1188 said:

Their speed-based front is built specially to beat an o-line like Seattle's.
If I was in Vegas I would have put serious coin on the deadskins. The curly horned goats do this every year after beating Seattle at their joint.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
The Rams are getting penetration but the Redskins are beating them by using the run (this is what I'm seeing from the highlights shown on NFL network). Something the Seahawks didn't do last week. The offensive game plan was piss poor. They threw more than running it. They had 41 pass attempts in the game. That's playing right into the Rams hands. Lynch had 18 carries. I remember a stat where if Lynch has 20+ carries the Seahawks usually win.

bandiger

Reaction score
hawkfan68":1crd7eu7 said:
The Rams are getting penetration but the Redskins are beating them by using the run (this is what I'm seeing from the highlights shown on NFL network). Something the Seahawks didn't do last week. The offensive game plan was piss poor. They threw more than running it. They had 41 pass attempts in the game. That's playing right into the Rams hands. Lynch had 18 carries. I remember a stat where if Lynch has 20+ carries the Seahawks usually win.

It was pretty balanced until the Rams had a 13 point lead, team had to pass more.

jake206

Reaction score
Rams are only down 1 TD and folks here are talking like they blew this game. Its the 3rd qtr 17-10

OP
OP
SalishHawkFan

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
bandiger":1c0ttjtp said:
hawkfan68":1c0ttjtp said:

It was pretty balanced until the Rams had a 13 point lead, team had to pass more.
I don't agree. It was still way too early to panic and abandon the running game.

mikeak

Reaction score
jake206":1bthv424 said:
Rams are only down 1 TD and folks here are talking like they blew this game. Its the 3rd qtr 17-10

Seattle is a Super Bowl contender (or should be)

Redskin has been a dumpster fire for awhile.

I simply think it scares quite a few of us that the dumpster fire is up on the team that just beat us....

OP
OP
SalishHawkFan

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
jake206":2jhkr808 said:
Yet it was 17-0 at halftime. And the point of my thread is that the crappy Skins oline, which was supposed to be worse than ours, is holding up against that great front 7 that always wrecks us. I'm beginning to think that Rams front 7 only looks so awesome against us for a reason.

jake206

Reaction score
SalishHawkFan":2a1ta0rx said:
jake206":2a1ta0rx said:
Yet it was 17-0 at halftime. And the point of my thread is that the crappy Skins oline, which was supposed to be worse than ours, is holding up against that great front 7 that always wrecks us. I'm beginning to think that Rams front 7 only looks so awesome against us for a reason.

That and Matt Jones. He's a decent looking back.

ringless

Reaction score
Just need a Washington fg here and that should be enough to finish off the rams.

ringless

Reaction score
SF I think came back down to reality.

I get some sick sick enjoyment off of the suffering.

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
I would have enjoyed the result of the Rams game a lot more if I hadn't picked St. Louis in my survivor pool. Oh well....

ZagHawk

Reaction score
Anyone else sick of watching the Rams play the Hawks every game like it's their SB, but then against everyone else they just lay an egg.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
ZagHawk":2ldq5ggx said:
Anyone else sick of watching the Rams play the Hawks every game like it's their SB, but then against everyone else they just lay an egg.
It is their Super Bowl. Congrats Lambs, you won it again this year. When does the blu-ray come out?

Latest posts