Chiefs/Broncos

Smellyman

Reaction score
Chiefs with 3 screens inside the 5 yard line was gross. Made Hawk redzone play calls seem good. Last one was a jamal Charles fumble.

Barakas

Reaction score
Manning is done. By week 6 he'll be benched.

or......Kubiak will be fired and Manning will be allowed to call his own offense again.

The two of them together just do not work.

OP
OP
Smellyman

Smellyman

Reaction score
SeatownJay":2ywjkjn0 said:
Sing along with me, guys. You know the tune.

"I'ma throw another duck."

"when did my arm begin to suck"

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Talib has to be one of the best corners at gambling. Reminds me a bit of Asante Samuel. Got to think KC will use a double move on him.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Seahaaaawks":2csqe43k said:
Crazy how fast they strike. Bevell won't let that happen. He likes his 3 and outs
thought bevell was calling the kc plays there...kc let donks right back into the game.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I don't think Peyton and Kubiak are a good match. Everything about them doesn't mix: Peyton being under center, Peyton not calling the plays, no hurry up offense, etc.

ringless

Reaction score
Yes Bevell such an idiot making the Seahawks a top 10 PPG game team and top 10 Yds per game team the last two years and having the most amount of explosive plays last year. Thats totally gross. If only you guys had someone else then instead of only being a top 10 offense you guys could be a top 2 offense

Kennedyin92

Reaction score
What's crazy to me is how well Jaye Howard is doing. Drafted by Hawks in 2012 but not quite good enough to make the squad.

irocdave

Reaction score
Cards fan drops mic and Hawks fans be like "WTF wuz that?" Seriously, people ripping Bevel need to lay off the keyboard. Yes, there are "some" really questionable calls being made (SB losing pass instead of run) but for the most part the guy gets it and does a good job of game planning and calling the game.

After the debacle that was our first SB I followed the Stealers forums just looking for some sympathy for the screw job that had been forced upon my favorite team. The next freaqing year it was all Arians fault. Everything that happened to that team was on this guy. He left and the O went to crap, even worse then they were.

Lay of Bevel. At least for this year.

Assuming no one posting Bevel hate was a fan of the Hawks in the day, but watch ANY game Tom Flores coached for this team and you would see ineptitude on offensive game planning and calling.

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Kennedyin92":3vtloi56 said:
What's crazy to me is how well Jaye Howard is doing. Drafted by Hawks in 2012 but not quite good enough to make the squad.

Wasn't he a FA and decided to move on.. can't blame him, how did he know Kam would sit out.