Seahawks should cheat like the Patriots, or worse

RunTheBall

Reaction score
Why not? There's no true penalty for cheating, I mean they can spy on teams practices, send low level team workers in to steal play sheets countless times, deflate footballs for years with no huge penalty at all. I mean I don't get how this Brady thing just ended with him getting off with nothing? Who really believes in their right mind that those two workers were deflating footballs all without Brady knowing? I just don't see a downside to cheating, I mean there is basically no drawbacks. You lose a pick or two in the future? Big deal, who cares.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
The cheatriots have Rog in their back pocket. Paul Allen does not. Besides I'd rather have non tarnished Lombardi's.

Barakas

Reaction score
We pipe crowd noise into our stadium....we're just too good at hiding the equipment and don't get caught!!

At least that is what fans of every team that has to play us at home believes.

minormillikin

Reaction score
No, no, we should not cheat like the Patriots. Cheaters never win and....
Wait...

Nevermind.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":1kb83959 said:
The cheatriots have Rog in their back pocket. Paul Allen does not. Besides I'd rather have non tarnished Lombardi's.
Yes please. No worries Russ will get us the chance plenty of times after that it's up to the team to carry through.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
RunTheBall":1sde4ch9 said:
Why not? There's no true penalty for cheating, I mean they can spy on teams practices, send low level team workers in to steal play sheets countless times, deflate footballs for years with no huge penalty at all. I mean I don't get how this Brady thing just ended with him getting off with nothing? Who really believes in their right mind that those two workers were deflating footballs all without Brady knowing? I just don't see a downside to cheating, I mean there is basically no drawbacks. You lose a pick or two in the future? Big deal, who cares.

Race to the bottom!

I think the Seahawks should try winning with class. ;)

chris98251

Reaction score
RunTheBall":3bswumgh said:

The Patriots are the Child that can do no wrong to Roger, the Seahawks are the Red Headed Step Child that has a room in the Stairwell and is fed left overs the dog won't even eat as a perspective.

Popeyejones

Reaction score
chris98251":36ng1trx said:
The Patriots are the Child that can do no wrong to Roger, the Seahawks are the Red Headed Step Child that has a room in the Stairwell and is fed left overs the dog won't even eat as a perspective.

...Except it took a federal judge to keep Goodell from throwing the book at the Patriots this year, and despite the victim complex, you'd probably be hard pressed to explain how Goodell has substantially and unfairly hurt the Seahawks during his tenure. ;)

Rex

Reaction score
No, don't lower yourself to their level. Today you bask in regret and condemnation of Carroll and Bevel ignorant of the Cheatriots stealing last seasons Super Bowl. When the day finally arrives to confirm they did cheat and stole the Super Bowl from you.....you want the righteous indignation on the high road calling for all sorts of penalties and punishments to the Cheatriots. I speak from experience. You can say I'm invested. Too many other teams fans are too. The truth will come out some day.

OP
OP
R

RunTheBall

Reaction score
http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/i ... stated-nfl

So basically nothing happens if you blatantly cheat for 15 years straight, lose a couple draft picks and no coach or player or staff member gets suspended. Sounds like a terrific trade off to me, great example to for the kids playing football today. Cheat then lie, lie, lie and nothing will happen to you.

Latest posts