Cards 1st stringers

ringless

Reaction score
They were in for a 6 play 80yd td drive.

Not a lot of information to be provided in such a small sample. Overall I would give our offensive line a B+. Veldeer had a very rare mishap on his first snap of the game. Iupati will still most likely be a weakeness in pass pro. The right side of the line was great but I plan on re watching the first string tomorrow.

The run game was disappointing. I hope it doesn't end up being where we left off last year. Only time will tell. 6 offensive plays is just hard to judge.

Tyrann has had an interception in ever practice and again got one against Alex smith on the first drive. Logan Thomas I really wanted to believe in but the guy is garbage. A wasted pick. But overall for the first drives most of our starters were out they completed their tasks. Time will tell of course.

OP
OP
R

ringless

Reaction score
Our run game is definitely a concern. But our starters had a total of two running plays so it's hard to tell.

Our defense didn't even have half the starters in and only played a series. I didn't focus on them as much as the o-line but plan on rewatching the snaps tomorrow. So I'm not too concerned. Our starting d created a turnover on their only drive. Our starting o got a td on hero only drive

Rex

Reaction score
Arians is cagey. Gives nothing up in preseason.

ClutchDJ

Reaction score
I think someone should create a preseason thread for all the games.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
What's the latest expectation for John Brown?

I've got him on my FT bench. Want to hang onto him in case he shows up big.