Which division winner is least likely to repeat in 2015?

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Carolina is the obvious pick. I'm going for something with a challenge....New England or Cincinnati. This is why I'll lose in my own survivor contest because I just can't do the obvious at some point. It's just not how I roll. :vodka:

Heck, I have 100.00 dollars on when we do three straight Superbowls. I'm kinda arrogant like that because I'm deep in enemy territory.

Maulbert

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":1yqrh30w said:
Carolina is the obvious pick. I'm going for something with a challenge....New England or Cincinnati. This is why I'll lose in my own survivor contest because I just can't do the obvious at some point. It's just not how I roll. :vodka:

Heck, I have 100.00 dollars on when we do three straight Superbowls. I'm kinda arrogant like that because I'm deep in enemy territory.

Cincinnati didn't win the AFC North last season. Pittsburgh did. Personally, I'll say Denver.

dopeboy206

Reaction score
I think Carolina will be a force next year. They will win the NFC South. One of the scarier NFC teams in my opinion. I think Pittsburgh or Dallas are least likely to win their division. I can see New England going down too.

rideaducati

Reaction score
With the defenses in the AFC East, all those teams need is average QB play to unseat the Patriots and win that division. I'll say the Patriots. The Bills have a QB that has been backing up Flacco for several years that looks like he could win the job and be at least adequate.

I think the Broncos are just about done too.

Latest posts