Browns offered Jordan Cameron to Seattle for Percy Harvin

Status
Not open for further replies.

marko358

Reaction score
Last season, the Seahawks stunned many by dealing wide receiver Percy Harvin to the Jets.

However, it appears the Jets weren’t the only club to make a play for Harvin.

According to Mary Kay Cabot of the Cleveland Plain Dealer, the Browns tried to acquire Harvin from Seattle in exchange for tight end Jordan Cameron.

Full article: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... cy-harvin/

Uthawk

Reaction score
Basically, they valued a potential 4th/6th over Jordan Cameron?

OP
OP
marko358

marko358

Reaction score
Mods please delete this thread so we can get onto more important matters like Russell Wilson photo shoots.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
I believe Jordan isn't as highly valued around the league as some make him out to be.

NorthDallas40oz

Reaction score
She's wrong. It was the Hawks who asked the Browns for Cameron, not the other way around. The Browns turned it down, as did the Broncos when the Hawks offered Harvin for Julius Thomas. And yes, this is very old news.

Largent80

Reaction score
Cameron is not going to last, Percy is a head case, so in retrospect, it's a good thing that we ended up just getting rid of Harvin. The TE position is in good hands literally now.

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Uthawk":8cr73v4f said:
Basically, they valued a potential 4th/6th over Jordan Cameron?

If her info is correct, yep. The FO rather have a 4 or 6 than a much needed TE.

Interesting.

TAB420

Reaction score
I just heard we got Jimmy Graham.................What.

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
NorthDallas40oz":1lb7b7ty said:
She's wrong. It was the Hawks who asked the Browns for Cameron, not the other way around. The Browns turned it down, as did the Broncos when the Hawks offered Harvin for Julius Thomas. And yes, this is very old news.

This. This story came out late last season. Source is wrong

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":15asnn5s said:
NorthDallas40oz":15asnn5s said:

How do we know the initial report on Cameron/Harvin trade wasn't wrong to began with? Was it ever confirmed beyond Ian Rappoport? (who I'm beginning to doubt as the most accurate reporter)

I guess I find it ironic people are so quick to dismiss this report even though the article has a lot about how the initial "source" information regarding Jordan Cameron staying in Cleveland were wrong.

HansGruber

Reaction score
Recon_Hawk":4r1tsram said:
TheRealDTM":4r1tsram said:
NorthDallas40oz":4r1tsram said:

How do we know the initial report on Cameron/Harvin trade wasn't wrong to began with? Was it ever confirmed beyond Ian Rappoport? (who I'm beginning to doubt as the most accurate reporter)

I guess I find it ironic people are so quick to dismiss this report even though the article has a lot about how the initial "source" information regarding Jordan Cameron staying in Cleveland were wrong.
Because Rappaport heard it from a Seattle source

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
So one ''source" from Seattle we're suppose to believe over another "source" from Cleveland? What?

We can't confirm either is correct or incorrect. We'll never know 100% what happen with that potential trade.

How in the world can you say one is incorrect/correct. I don't get it.

To me it's just an interesting little nugget of information.

:Dunno:

Scottemojo

Reaction score
The browns leak a lot. harbaugh rumors, we know what the owner and coach say privately to Manziel, this. They got some holes in that ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts